• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

why was Xernas not a fairy/ground pokemon? why didn't Geomancy affected ground type moves ,blocked them or protected the user from them or something taking the charging turn?
  2. M

don't know if it was already but what happens if a Imprison move user battles Ditto? Is Imprison the perfect move to counter Ditto or it's a bad situation when both can block each other moves and one needs to switch out or will they use Struggle on each other to make the other faint? Imprison...
  3. M

how good is the move Imprison in current competitive battle formats? should it get changed from blocking the same moves into blocking moves of the same "type" as the moves of the users...
  4. M

Hmmm Mewtwo X and Y? natural counters are Spiritomb and Sabley? they only need to fear regular damage? Mega Sabley can take care of both I think?
  5. M

Will/SHOULD Bad Dreams protect against Nightmare or Dream eater or react diffrently?
  6. M

Should it sleep?
  7. M

what happens when Darkrai self fals asleep? will it get damaged by it's own ability? should it fall asleep when it has Bad Dreams or should it be immune to sleep status?
  8. M

It gives you speed but could power up wind based moves, make powder stronger, power up hail and sandstorm to do more or less damage, making it possible to change sides during battle with a move like Defog or Whirlwind would be cool actually. Reduce stealth rock damage? Hmmm what if oponent...
  9. M

not necessary. When you use sandstorm or hail you don't think of busting it for your oponent. What if a moves like Defog and Whirlwind would change the Tailwinds direction or other wind moves could do that too? Imagine if Tailwind would boost the damage from hail and sandstorm? Imagine if some...
  10. M

why is Tailwind not a weather condition yet???
  11. M

What grass types learn water type moves? What grass types learn fire type moves? What fire types learn water type moves? What fire types learm grass type moves? What water types learn grass type moves? What water types learn fire type moves? what water/fire/grass pokemon learn electric...
  12. M

What and how many pokemon know the most psychic and ghost type moves?
  13. M

I know. 1 HP 1 life motive but in game play it's problematic but with fairy terrain you can avoid toxic at least. I would give it 3 HP.
  14. M

I red somewhere that Venusaur and some hard hitters have problems taking it out too. Hmmm Toxic You say? weather casters too wont have a problem. Makes me wonder why it got only one Hp actually?
  15. M

What pokemon can't beat Shedinja and it's ability? Is there a list of those pokemon per generation?
  16. M

this way we fans and creators also could get better ideas what we want in future games... there is always only the first person that want's it and then everyone loves it and uses it.
  17. M

is that really enough? I though they are more ambitious then that. Also teams will change in future and this would be the best way to predict how , why and if this way it will be. People complain about design, but usefulness of pokemon in games is also a very important factor at the end.
  18. M

maybe here are people from smogon and pokemon company and a team of people could help in it? to have better knowledge to predict in what ways the game should/could evolve? This way they could create better games and we fans would also see the upsides and downsides of it and understand things...
  19. M

you could give a better answer... I try to see if there is already data if there are more physical attackers or more special attackers in the games. Also if there are more pokemon walls(both spectrums: physical and special and which one more) or attackers (the same). Interesting would be to...
  20. M

What kind of pokemon are faster? Average and mediana speed? Special attackers or physical attackers?