• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Kirby4ever

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

@TechSkylander1518 Someone on an art website called Deviantart posted all of the Pokemon sprites into their gallery. I'm not sure if the staff here would let me post the link. You can also go onto the Pokemon Bulbagarden page, and go to the summery section under the large picture. Click the link...
  2. Kirby4ever

When you get the Rotomdex.
  3. Kirby4ever

Open up your menu and use the QR scanner.
  4. Kirby4ever

Would you be able to quickly leave to get your Synchronize Pokemon and come back?
  5. Kirby4ever

Is it possible to soft reset Lunala for a right nature like what you can do in Sun and Moon?
  6. Kirby4ever

The battle Tree is for the post game, so we won't be able to get there until after becoming champion.
  7. Kirby4ever

Where can you get drain punch as a tutor move? I want to teach it to my Buneary.
  8. Kirby4ever

Where did you get your copies?
  9. Kirby4ever

I'm pretty sure it's both.
  10. Kirby4ever

Does Buneary appear in route one only during the day time or you can encounter it all any time? Is it only in Pokemon Ultra sun/Ultra Moon or it's in both games? I looked on Bulbapiedia and the information isn't there.
  11. Kirby4ever

Does your tree have fines growing like an arch to the sides of the island?
  12. Kirby4ever

Nope unless you're fine with losing event z-crystals.
  13. Kirby4ever

Is it possible to soft reset on Pokemon Silver for a shiny Lugia?
  14. Kirby4ever

I kept flamethrower in along with airslash, wish, and aura sphere. Since Flamethrower is a TM move that Togekiss can learn and TMs can only be used once until generation 5, so I had to choose very carefully and took out roost and kept the flamethrower.
  15. Kirby4ever

I'm about to evolve my Togetic into Togekiss in Pokemon Platinum, and I don't know if I should keep flamethrower or replace it with roost. What do you guys think? Here's the planed move set. - Aura Sphere - Air Slash - Roost - Wish
  16. Kirby4ever

The wish and roost being there at the same time so I can use Togekiss as support when the team is going against Cynthia when I reached the Pokemon league. Right now the entire team is at their level 30s and Togetic does has Wish right now.
  17. Kirby4ever

What is the best level to evolve my Misdreavus in Platinum? I'm planing on evolving it at level 50 when he learns power gem. When is the best time to evolve my Togetic in Platium? The moves I'm planing on Togekiss having are. - Aura Sphere - Air Slash - Roost - Wish
  18. Kirby4ever

I was at the festival plaza and I was offered Rare Kitchen ☆☆☆☆☆. I looked it up and it raises a Pokémon's by a sertain amount. There's one that does 9 levels and one does 1 level, I don't know if I should accept it or not because I don't to get one that does one level and I replaced one of my...
  19. Kirby4ever

Is there a way to get unlimited amount of PP up and PP max without having to use the Festival Plaza?
  20. Kirby4ever

Have you tried contacting them about the issues?