• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Shiny Celebi

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

This thread is for questions you have for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, however unlike the other SQSA thread No game spoilers are allowed in this thread. This thread is for users that have questions concerning USUM but dont want to be spoiled Answers should be as spoilerless as possible but if you...
  2. Shiny Celebi

This thread is for game play questions regarding Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Keep in mind in this thread Spoilers will be allowed. If you have a question about USUM but dont want to be spoiled post here: USUM Simple Questions/Simple Answers(Spoiler Free)
  3. Shiny Celebi

It means its holding an item.
  4. Shiny Celebi

Trading from Diamond and Pearl to HGSS can be done by wireless trading, you dont need wi-fi for that, all you need is two systems to trade between the games.
  5. Shiny Celebi

Yes because the transfer system between HGSS and BW/B2W2 isnt done via wi-fi.
  6. Shiny Celebi

No it doesnt. The odds will be the same even breeding with a shiny and it doesnt do anything to increase the shiny rate.
  7. Shiny Celebi

You dont, that isnt how it works unfortunately. The only way it would is if you bred the shiny with a Pokemon from another language game(which would be using Masuda Method), but the shiny itself doesnt raise the chances of hatching a shiny Pokemon.
  8. Shiny Celebi

Breeding a shiny Pokemon with a regular one does not raise your chances of hatching a shiny, it will still be the regular odds. There isnt a certain mumber of eggs before you get a shiny.
  9. Shiny Celebi

Yes it is possible to get Lv 1 Dialga,Palkia and Giratina, however you will need an Event Arceus on your HG/SS game to do the event. If you dont have one, then you wont be able to, and due to the wi-fi connection no longer working for those games its impossible to trade for one now.
  10. Shiny Celebi

Yes, you should be able to use them.
  11. Shiny Celebi

I believe you need space in your party and one empty Poke Ball.
  12. Shiny Celebi

Fairy is Super Affective against Dragon, Dark and Fighting types and is weak to Poison and Steel types.
  13. Shiny Celebi

There's one here :http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/poka-mon-x-y-friend-safari-code-sharing-thread-read-op-165029/
  14. Shiny Celebi

Depends what patterns the country has that they came from, you might end up getting a few with the same pattern, you'll have to evolve them all to find out.
  15. Shiny Celebi

It evolves to the pattern from the game it originated from.
  16. Shiny Celebi

I myself have gotten all the patterns, via trading, catching myself, and the two event ones from their events. If you'd like to collect them, Id suggest asking in the trade section here for patterns you dont have.
  17. Shiny Celebi

I might ask in the Trade Section
  18. Shiny Celebi

3DS games are region locked, Im unsure what region system you have but as long as the games are from the same region it should work fine. There wont be any difference other than that.
  19. Shiny Celebi

Nope I think thats the only way to trade items.
  20. Shiny Celebi

Yeah, that should work.