• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. KrisiChiki

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

As much as I love Pokemon, I completely agree with you. This is the type of franchise that has such an enormous potential and freedom to create amazing content. Just looking at some of the fan-made content is enough to see how much greater Pokemon could be. I feel like Game Freak has fallen...
  2. KrisiChiki

I don't know if everything in SM were released as intended or not, but I can't blame people for feeling like SM were rushed. There are indeed a number of areas which appeared to be important or worth exploring, yet they were inaccessible or too short. I'm still sad with how short Ultra Space...
  3. KrisiChiki

I want them to allow us to actually explore the Ultra Space instead of being limited to one small area. If there is a significant expansion to the Ultra Space and the Ultra Space related plot, I might consider buying Ultra Moon. Otherwise I will have to pass. I would rather save money for the...