• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Rainami

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Can Stats decrease on leveling up? In generations prior to five, I think they could decrease, but don't quote me on that.
  2. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'd say it doesn't really matter much, but for in game, Modest I guess.
  3. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) X-Strike; If an opposing Pokemon attacks a Pokemon with Mummy (with a contact move), they lose their ability. If they have a useful ability like, let's say Sheer Force or whatever, this could help you out quite a bit.
  4. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) League; Use an IV calculator? This is a good one, here: Advanced Individual Value & Stat Calculator - www.legendarypokemon.net
  5. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) toonytown; Sleep Powder is awesome, and I recommend it over Toxic. You don't need the extra poison damage when you can destroy things with Petal Dance. And in game Aromatherapy isn't as useful when you can use Full Heals and the like, so maybe try...
  6. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm pretty sure that she appears once every Spring and Summer. She can apparently be battled once a day in Spring.
  7. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) This is in game, hell, you could get away with using an all Ice team. ^^; It should be completely fine.
  8. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) A Hidden Hollow is a hidden area (usually between two trees) where secrets can be found. Secrets include rare items, and Pokemon with Hidden abilites. More info here: Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - Hidden Hollow
  9. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm not completely sure how it works, but every individual Pokemon species has their own base stats. It's not just IV's, EV's, and nature. And it's not based on type either, rock types tend to have high physical defense, but some (such as...
  10. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No offense, but I had trouble understanding your question. Every Pokemon species has its own base stats. Like, Pikachu has different base stats than Lapras. IV's, EV's, and nature determine the stats of a specific Pokemon species. If you don't...
  11. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XZHF38QP Covet, Block, Superpower, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Snore, Knock Off, Helping Hand, Sleep Talk
  12. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) In Black 2/White 2, around what time in game do you have access to Giant Chasm? I would look myself but I wanna avoid plot spoilers like the plague... I'm wondering cause I wanna use Imposter Ditto, and apparently you can find it there in a Hidden...
  13. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) They'd have the same stats. It doesn't matter what game you catch them in. But if they're different levels, yes. If you caught one if HG and one in White, and leveled them up to the same level (ignoring EV's, IV's, and nature) they'd have the same...
  14. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you evolve it later, it will learn other moves by level up, notably Leech Seed, Crunch, Recycle, and Natural Gift. The last move Pansage learns is Crunch at lv. 43. The stats will be the same though.
  15. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) 20 - 21 is okay, you could take something a bit better. Besides Special defense and Special attack, it has some pretty slick IV's.
  16. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I remember correctly, Bounce is a move tutor move in B2/W2, so you should be able to teach a shiny Moxie Gyarados Bounce.
  17. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you had a male Bisharp/Pawniard with all three of those moves, the offspring might hatch with them. I'm sorry, but I dunno if it would hatch with them or not. I know that it learns everything but Psycho Cut via level up, though.
  18. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, like all stat changes, it will reset upon switching out.
  19. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The thing about that is that Dark is actually immune to Psychic. Rock, fighting, and flying is one.
  20. Rainami

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) This is my educated guess, but probably because since Chatter records sounds you make into it and plays them during the attack, they don't want people using foul language/etc.