• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Juliko

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Reading the Weathering With You novel and finding out that there's a scene where a girl grab's another girl's chest. And both girls are elementary school aged. Come on, Shinkai!! Whyyyyyyy?! I'm returning it first thing and getting a refund!!
  2. Juliko

A child screaming like hell on my bus and the mother doing absolutely nothing about it.
  3. Juliko

Finding out people are STILL harassing Jamie Marchi over the Mignogna scandal despite her having done nothing wrong. God, can't those trolls leave her alone? She's been through enough!
  4. Juliko

Finding out that in order to get Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala, Pokemon Pass is required and my phone is not strong enough to use it. Uuuuuuugh!!!
  5. Juliko

Receiving the wrong package in the mail.
  6. Juliko

The recent news of the fire at KyoAni. Need I say more?
  7. Juliko

Comments on a video celebrating LGBT people during Pride Month being full of hateful rhetoric and stuff like "Stop pushing your agendas on us!" or "Nobody cares. Stop flaunting your sexual preferences" and all that wonderful crap. Guys, nobody's pushing agendas or forcing anyone to do anything...
  8. Juliko

I wouldn't say I'm angry about this, but I am kinda disappointed. My dad decided to change our FIOS subscription to a cheaper package, because he didn't like how high the bill was getting with our old one. We did have to sacrifice some channels, such as OWN, the Smithsonian, and Discovery Life...
  9. Juliko

My mom getting hissy over stupid, trivial stuff. Joy.
  10. Juliko

Learning that even now, people are STILL being downright cruel to Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi. Seriously, what certain people are saying and doing to them is not okay, and they need to let it go.
  11. Juliko

No Okko's Inn for me! My local movie theater yanked it off their schedule and now I can't go see it! Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?
  12. Juliko

Learning that the new Octopath Traveler game is for smartphones only. UGH!!! I love this series! Why couldn't it be a console game?! I don't play mobile phone games! I want to support this franchise and I love the original game, but come on! Well, at least Square said there IS going to be a...
  13. Juliko

Reading all the utterly nasty, horrific comments on Monica Rial's Twitter account when she talked about what Vic Mignogna did to her. God, it's just terrible. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, is verbally attacking her and calling her names and basically making her out to be a monster for talking...
  14. Juliko

1. My cold. Being sick sucks. 2. Some guy on an anime forum condescending me because I mentioned that I prefer anime that don't have ecchi, boobs, and butts flashing all over my face.
  15. Juliko

My mom completely flipping her lid when I forgot what day it was.
  16. Juliko

My parents being really petty towards each other and arguing over stupid stuff. Come on! It's almost Christmas! Can't we all just be happy?
  17. Juliko

My dad being indifferent and dismissive when I'm trying to tell him about my bad experiences back in college and how it exacerbated my anxiety and hurt my mental health YET AGAIN. He tells me I can talk to him about anything, but when it comes to this, he won't even try to see things from my POV!
  18. Juliko

Seeing a commercial about...a Donald Trump themed teddy bear. REALLY?! Does that really need to exist?!
  19. Juliko

That stinks. She shouldn't do that to you guys. *hugs* So while I'm at work, I go to the bathroom for a bit...and I wind up hitting my head on one of those coat hooks they put on the stalls. I apparently hit it so hard that I bled a little. I'm feeling better now, but man, did it hurt like...
  20. Juliko

People STILL complaining about the new She-Ra cartoon and acting like it's the worst thing since Satan's existence. Dear lord, people, it's a cartoon, and the original series isn't going anywhere, and some of the reasons people are hating it on sight are just outright stupid.