• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. MegaPod

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Just the general feeling that I’m in a hopeless situation as far as moving forward with my life, part of which other people’s carelessness has recently contributed to
  2. MegaPod

Someone on Discord needlessly inconveniencing me. >:[
  3. MegaPod

pats Naya That sucks. I’ve been having a bit of my own forums technical issues, but I think due to a phone update I did the other day; it threw the Copy and Paste function way out of whack and I can’t use it properly anymore. Grrr.
  4. MegaPod

hugs Naya That is totally shitty of them. Now they are what last made me angry, too
  5. MegaPod

hugs Naya Anyways, what last made me angry was learning my mom’s cooking plans clash with my own desire to make peanut butter cookies for the first time in a while :<
  6. MegaPod

Got a bit riled up about feeling insignificant/inferior to someone else
  7. MegaPod

My dad apparently having to meet his “unnecessarily be an accusatory asshole towards me” quota for the night
  8. MegaPod

Two of my little brothers fricking killed a snail after going outside when they weren’t supposed to. I’ve told them not to mess with creatures a million times already. Can’t they just NOT?
  9. MegaPod

One of my brothers made the awful choice to pick up an earwig and got stung by it, and now they’d all ranting about how they hate earwigs and wanna kill them when they should’ve just left it alone. It grinds my gears...
  10. MegaPod

One of my brothers insists not only on playing on my 2DS while it’s charging and quite possibly jacking up its battery life, but also not even breaking to blow his nose, because he’s clearly snorting every two seconds to keep stuff up there, and it’s all irking me like hell
  11. MegaPod

There’s this cute animated sprite of Regice on the Bulbapedia archives that I wish to download, but when I do it saves as a still image instead of an animated one :/
  12. MegaPod

A Facebook page I used to follow sharing something shitty
  13. MegaPod

My phone’s auto predict absolutely refuses to learn “DeviantArt,” with or without the capital A. Crediting artists in Random Images continues to always be partially manual :/
  14. MegaPod

One of my brothers being rude to two of my other brothers
  15. MegaPod

When I wanted a pita with hummus today, but my brothers ate the last ones...plain. :/
  16. MegaPod

When I was trying to record audio for a group presentation, my computer kept dinging from old text messages and ruining the recordings. After much cursing, I finally just muted the dang thing!
  17. MegaPod

My brothers acting noisy and distracting while I tried to read them Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire.
  18. MegaPod

Sheesh. Sorry to hear about that. For me, it was my dad talking to me like I don’t know what I’m doing.
  19. MegaPod

I’m sorry that happened, Silverwynde. As for me, it’s getting yelled at by my dad to take care of something I was already on top of. He seems to expect I don’t know what I’m doing half the time...
  20. MegaPod

One of my brothers misbehaving.