• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Acrobatic Crobat

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

Nah. Far too cutesy for my taste. While other eeveelutions are positively adorable, Sylveon simply tries too hard to achieve the same effect. 4/10. Meowth
  2. Acrobatic Crobat

Didn't really like it at first, but anime made me fall in love with it. 9/10. Totodile. Also a Pokemon that I only like thanks to anime
  3. Acrobatic Crobat

9/10, a creepy yet somewhat cute Ghost type. And its Megaevo is surprisingly strong. Tropius?
  4. Acrobatic Crobat

A cute swallow Pokemon, possibly cutest of all regional birds, but nothing really remarkable or memorable. 6/10. Spiritomb?
  5. Acrobatic Crobat

6/10. Kinda like it, though I actually preffer Shieldon. Aerodactyl?
  6. Acrobatic Crobat

10/10, one of my favourite Grass/Poison combos. Aegislash?
  7. Acrobatic Crobat

8/10, majestic snow dove is majestic. So I'm gonna ask about Zapdos.
  8. Acrobatic Crobat

A cute maneki neko, and Pickup and Payday are both very useful. However its design is a bit bland and it isn't really useful aside from its quick money gimmick. Spinarak?
  9. Acrobatic Crobat

8/10, my favourite final form of Kanto starters. Zubat.
  10. Acrobatic Crobat

8.2/10 too much water. Up there with Lunala as one of my favourite mascot legendaries. I especially loved its portrayal in Pokemon Generations, where it managed to be at the same time genuinely scary and surprisingly cute/funny for a multiple floors tall, shadow elemental dracolich made of...
  11. Acrobatic Crobat

6/10. I really liked Ash's Phanpy in anime, but other than that don't find it very memorable. How 'bout Darkrai?
  12. Acrobatic Crobat

7/10. Not the most bland of Eeveelutions, but I like Umbreon more. Absol?