• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Arcalargo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Thank you aaand I'm out.
  2. Arcalargo

I haven't gotten far enough to check but is there breeding?
  3. Arcalargo

The difference is semantics. Recoil is the damage you take from a reckless, all-out attack against your opponent. Curse and Belly Drum are a sacrifice to get a desired effect. You can't get something for nothing. Getting a +6 in attack or sucking away 1/4 of your opponents health with no...
  4. Arcalargo

Awesome thought it would be, Curse isn't recoil damage because it's not a percentage of damage dealt. It's a sacrifice up front so I don't think the game would acknowledge it as recoil. If I had more time, I would be willing to test it.
  5. Arcalargo

Nope, you nailed it. You just have to keep going. SOS battles making "chaining" ridiculously easy overall. You just have to make sure that you keep your bisharps alive to call for their next one. SOS Battle - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  6. Arcalargo

It only counts when they show up.
  7. Arcalargo

Yes, you can do it on the first run through the story. I just don't think you can do it the first time you are doing the Ultra Ride. I'll check here in a little bit. Long Reach make it so that contact moves to make contact. Shell Trap activates if any Physical moves hit the user. Since...
  8. Arcalargo

Dang, I may have to breed another Bagon now...
  9. Arcalargo

Does anyone know if Sheer Force/Life orb boosts stack? For example if I have a Bagon using Dragon Rush, does it get a full 120% boost or just a single 30% one?
  10. Arcalargo

Sorry about that. Wasn't trying to offend.
  11. Arcalargo

Honestly, that depends on you. What are you wanting out of this experience? Personally, I would recommend (Red or Blue) > Yellow > (Gold or Silver) > Crystal > (Ruby or Sapphire) > Emerald > (Fire Red or Leaf Green) > (Diamond or Pearl) > Platinum > (Heart Gold or Soul Silver) > (Black or...
  12. Arcalargo

Gen V mini game m'lady
  13. Arcalargo

That and tradition, which seems to be a pretty big deal in Alola.
  14. Arcalargo

Well dang. Wish I had that 8BP back. Thank goodness it's so easy to get now.
  15. Arcalargo

Anyone else noticed that Beldum can only know one move? I tutored it Iron Head and Zen Headbutt. Checked it's moves and only Zen Headbutt was there. Anyone else noticed that?
  16. Arcalargo

Which game? Is it GenIII?
  17. Arcalargo

I want to say that in the mall on the first island, there is someone you can get the original event Z-Crystals from.
  18. Arcalargo

There is 3 different positions that the boxes will be in and they will cycle between the three of them.
  19. Arcalargo

Near as I'm aware, that is normal.
  20. Arcalargo

Alright, I can't find this in this thread nor can I find it in Bulbapedia. What happens for Z-Moves for moves that do set damage or direct damage? Example: Bide Counter Final Gambit Metal Burst Mirror Coat Night Shade Psywave Super Fang Seismic Toss Sonic Boom Dragon's Rage