• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Rockapheller

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Players will still be able to individually trade and battle other trainers. Global trading will still be around, too, but you won't be able to track your stats or trading history anymore.
  2. Rockapheller

Online features that don't use Pokemon Game Link, like battles and trades, will continue to function.
  3. Rockapheller

This is the millionth time I am playing a Hoenn game and millionth time I am stuck at the exactly same place. Alpha Sapphire - After reaching Lilycove City, I am trying to bust in Team Aqua's HQ but the grunts are guarding the entrance. When I check this article, it suggests me to go to...
  4. Rockapheller

Is Eevee's friendship/happiness 70 or 0 when Bill gives you in HeartGold/SoulSilver?
  5. Rockapheller

View: https://youtu.be/E19QLxwg2Z0?t=820 What is the title of this soundtrack? VS Alder is not that.
  6. Rockapheller

I just caught Giratina and am on my way to Sunyshore city but this guy won't let me. What am I missing?
  7. Rockapheller

I have a Lv. 20 Eevee in Platinum. If I evolve it into a Leafeon at Lv. 21, is there any possible way to teach it Razor Leaf, which she can learn at Lv. 15?
  8. Rockapheller

I am planning to play all the Pokémon games from the scratch starting with Gen I games. (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, etc.) Is it worth all the trouble and time and the efford? I will have to buy FireRed, Emerald original copies and a Gameboy console etc. Also is it actually necessary to play...
  9. Rockapheller

But if you have a foreign parent and a native parent (such as Jp. Growlithe and Us. Growlithe), the chances of getting a shiny increase. If you additionally have Shiny Charm, the chances are exactly 1/512. Although, according to the other sources, the shiny chances in the first 512 eggs are 60%...
  10. Rockapheller

So, according to the Internet, in Sun and Moon, when the two parents are given to the Day Care service, the number of egg which to hatch shiny is determined at that moment. If that is true, then can we say that, if the two parents have 1/512 chance to hatch shiny, one of the first 512 eggs will...
  11. Rockapheller

Ha! One of the Magikarp has perfect IV as well, all 6 of them. Sadly it has a wrong nature, but I am just learning so no big deal for now. I should have used a Magikarp with the right nature holding Everstone, apparently. One last question, however, is that I watched a video on Youtube which...
  12. Rockapheller

I have 2 questions. 1. I am shiny hatching for the first time, so I'm kinda naïve at this. I have a japanese Ditto and a regular Magikarp. I just keep hatching them as I own shiny charm. It's all there to consider, am I right? Shall I do any other thing in particular to increase chances? I have...
  13. Rockapheller

Nope, the time works correctly fine. Even if it didn't, the sky would be night and I'd know.
  14. Rockapheller

I caught them all in August lol. I will ask in other platforms then. Thanks though.
  15. Rockapheller

I am pretty sure I caught them all by myself. To make sure I chased after two other places in which Regis could be found and they are closed as well. /:
  16. Rockapheller

Yes, they all have the same ID No.
  17. Rockapheller

I have all three Regis on my team, Regice is nicknamed Regiice, holding Ice Rock, this is 3 pm and the Island Cave is still closed in where I could catch a Regigigas. What am I missing?
  18. Rockapheller

Yeah, that's what I thought it would be as well. I think it is misleading/confusing to have another line for a Sudowoodo in the horde but ignoring it's percentage right before.
  19. Rockapheller

The third line is actually 30% right?
  20. Rockapheller

I will evolve my two Eevee to Umbreon and Espeon. Which versions are easier to increase happiness? XY or ORAS? And could anyone guide me a little for the quickest way to increase happiness? (I don't want to battle and level up, because I don't want to miss the moves.) I have checked the...