• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Joshawott

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition The Exp. Share functions in the same way as it did in X/Y, which is effectively the Exp. All.
  2. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) As you said, Manaphy is available in Pokémon Ranger by inputting a button combination after completing the main story. However, if you can't afford to buy it, you could always try asking for one in the Munchlax Cravings part of the forum. The...
  3. Joshawott

Re: Brick Break: Egg move for Tyrogue with Lee father? Although you didn't teach Tyrogue any TMs, "Brick Break" is still available as a TM move that Tyrogue can learn. When you breed a Pokémon that knows a move that the baby can learn as either an Egg Move or a TM move, it will be passed down...
  4. Joshawott

Re: Has anyone.... It's a new location in White 2 (or Black 2 if you've transferred the key over).
  5. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) You could probably ask some of the members here who know Japanese to translate your question first. I haven't really spoken with Sugimori (due to the language barrier), but Masuda has little knowledge (mainly pleasantries like "Thank you" and...
  6. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) xrick; I haven't heard of Masuda or Sugimori hosting any Q&A sessions, especially for international fans. If one ever is announced though, it would probably spread around the fandom pretty past. Personally, I wouldn't recommend trying to...
  7. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Except that there currently isn't a wonder card for a shiny Victini, Reshiram or Zekrom...so as of right now, they're impossible to get legitimately.
  8. Joshawott

Re: Curious about something in regards to the original pokemon games ( Red and Blue) Thanks. I noticed the ports for the GBC link cables looked just like the GBA ones, just without a little notch at the top. So I guess it's just GBA cables that are incompatible with GB/GBC games.
  9. Joshawott

Re: Curious about something in regards to the original pokemon games ( Red and Blue) Mustang_Hikaru; Basically, a Pokémon becomes easier to catch if it has been affected by a special condition (such as Paralysis, Freeze, Sleep etc). Sleep is the most preferred because it stops the opponent from...
  10. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes...yes I could. Now to find a place where I can import it from xD
  11. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks. Means that if TPCi or Nintendo don't announce an EU Pokémon Conquest release by 10th June, I'll be playing it on my DS Lite xD.
  12. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) This one's more about the DS itself as opposed to the Pokémon games, but... While I understand that the Nintendo 3DS is region blocked and so are its games, what about Nintendo DSi games? Are they region blocked (so an American game will not work...
  13. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The higher ups at GameFreak started working on Black and White around the time that Platinum was being made, as explained in this Iwata Asks segment: The DreamWorld was also in development for around 2 years:
  14. Joshawott

Re: Access Point not supported? If probably means you are using a Nintendo DS/DS Lite and your new connection has a WPA encryption; BW can only support WPA when played in a DSi/XL or a 3DS. You can change your encryption to WEP if you type the IP address that should be attached to your router...
  15. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Both WEP and WPA can be used with Pokémon Black and White when used in a DSi, DSi XL or Nintendo 3DS. I would first check to see if your firewall isn't blocking it, or if there's any problems with the connection etc. If your 3DS can connect to the...
  16. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) They can; although I wouldn't recommend it unless they know the Pokémon is hacked.
  17. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Question - Is there a possible way for a Prankster Sableye to learn both Sucker Punch and Recover? I faced one in the VGC last week and have only just now realised that according to Bulbapedia, it shouldn't be possible. However, Pokémon Online...
  18. Joshawott

Re: How can you bypass the 24 hour waiting period? I'm sure that if there wasn't, the limit would have been removed.
  19. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The two Stadiums in Nimbassa City are also useful, although they have a limited number of trainers who can only be defeated once a day. Their Pokémon are in the 60-65 range.
  20. Joshawott

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes. Which is why my older brother kicked serious butt at least year's VGC with Cinccino.