• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. SpikOriundo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Gen 2 and 3 (if you somehow have the event for gen 3, of course): yes. Starting on Platinum, all unique encounters will respawn after you beat the E4. This includes Heartgold Soulsilver. Also never found anyone mentioning Ho-oh as a female, interesting.
  2. SpikOriundo

Technically, yes. There is a hacking tool that also checks to see if the Pokémon is legal, and what isn't legal in it. Otherwise, you'd have to just research all the little details to know, or at least know where to look for. I have done that, so I wouldn't really need such a tool, though it'd...
  3. SpikOriundo

Blacephalons will keep appearing until you catch 2 of them. If you defeat them, they will "flee and hide" and you can find them again in the same place. The "you defeated a legendary now you are screwed" stopped being a thing since Platinum.
  4. SpikOriundo

It is... NOT! Finally! I was so god dang angry with the Pokémon box Ruby Sapphire Pichu that could have Surf and be shiny, but couldn't actually be transfered with Surf. Wait, this is simple answers... TL;DR It is not locked, you can get a shiny version of a Surfing Pikachu.
  5. SpikOriundo

It's not. You can acess them however many times you want.
  6. SpikOriundo

If it is a glitch, then it is now a feature. Too many people now have bred shiny Dusks now, bred competitive Dusks, etc etc.To turn all of that illegal, would be a giant mistake. But anyway, I doubt that it is a glitch. They know that we hate shiny locks, no reason why they should turn a normal...
  7. SpikOriundo

I'm not certain, but if I'm to guess, it's SOS with Bisharp. And guessing with how long it took me to find him, I'm guessing he has like a 5% chance to appear.
  8. SpikOriundo

OOOOOHHHHH NNNOOOOOO FFFFFFFFF OFF GAMEFREAK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (The F OFF wasn't for you specifically, it's to GameFreak. Just to clarify and avoid problems)
  9. SpikOriundo

Anyone knows where it is possible to find the striped thigh-high socks that the girl in the Battle Agency artwork (a.k.a. my profile pic)? I've looked at every shop, but I haven't seen it anywhere. Have I stumbled on a piece of clothing that was cut from the final game? And yeah, I'm recreating...
  10. SpikOriundo

If you ask to a guy, he will explain about Magikarp Splash. If you fail to do any of the moves (I'd imagine it means: getting most of the directions correct, and then a wrong one, I guess) then you will do the Splash. The catch with the move is that if you do it only once during the whole wave...
  11. SpikOriundo

Sure enough, you can buy one from the flea market.
  12. SpikOriundo

I thiiink this question fits here. Anyone knows when or where you can find a Shiny Stone? I'm needing to make a Pokémon... A bit more usable. I'm on the beginning of Poni Island section and haven't found any yet.
  13. SpikOriundo

They are talking about the Island Scan, I'd imagine. Haven't seen anything like DexNav yet.
  14. SpikOriundo

I believe it counts as a 0 power move, and following the chart table on the Z-Move page, all moves that has 0-55 base power will turn into a 100 base power Z-Move of that type. Edit: Just tested it, it does turn into a 100 power Z-Move.
  15. SpikOriundo

You talk to the Machoke's themselves, I believe.
  16. SpikOriundo

Nah, you just have to keep shaking the tree and more will fall.
  17. SpikOriundo

They all will keep working, they don't have a limit.
  18. SpikOriundo

Yeah, they have been for a while. The "Get a number one prize on lottery" was the last one, that happened a few months ago.
  19. SpikOriundo

For the first one, we'll have to wait for the Transporter Update first and see if it has any changes. Else, I hope it works exactly like on RBY. For the second, no, unfortunately. Sun and Moon only.
  20. SpikOriundo

They have a limit. Example, Salazzle ends on December if I'm not mistaken, Charizard on February, etc etc. You can check out Bulbapedia for their specific end dates. About yourself vs another person redeeming, not really, unless one of the people involved are making a Wonder Card collection...