• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. LordGarcholf

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Not getting enough sleep last night.
  2. LordGarcholf

My mom being an explosive idiot.
  3. LordGarcholf

Neighbor's home theatre. Trying to focus on school work, but I'm forced to listen to everything my neighbor is watching. :/
  4. LordGarcholf

Alarm clock.
  5. LordGarcholf

Whoopsie brain multitasking! :/ Was supposed to post, busy last days during internship period before my return to school. (read what I accomplished blabla)
  6. LordGarcholf

My neighbor's home theater's noises yesterday night. At least my anger gave me so much strength, maybe he'll keep it quiet during nighttime from now on. If not, well, then he'll face an outrageous shark-dragon. ;P
  7. LordGarcholf

(Double post, but yesterday was yesterday) Someone getting very mad at me for harshly criticizing high-schoolers for that "know-it-all-nose-in-the-book" attitude and replying "Not all high-schoolers are like that". Later the same person says: "I hate it when someone comments on a conversation...
  8. LordGarcholf

^ I avoid most non-entertainmental sites and social media due to that; I get mad, angry and upset from anything that contains animal cruelty and my misanthropy doesn't have to get any worse. The last thing that made me angry, some flashbacks of the past things around the time I woke up. Gotta...
  9. LordGarcholf

A family-member nagging at me about pointless things because she can't just shut up for a while if something bothers (or think of it before opening her mouth).