• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Poké-Boss

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

And I want it upgraded again. We don´t know that: they might bother this time, since they have no core work to do for these games. It did bother me in ORAS, but at least there was some more variety than simply singles/ doubles, thanks to Rotation, Triple, Innverse and Battle Institute. (And...
  2. Poké-Boss

Yes, that is exactly what I want. Or equivalent features. I would like Inverse battles replacing Triple/Rotation as a Battle Tree option. Something like Pokestar added, since Alola doesnñt have a similar feature (and BW2 added it). And yes, mainly and mostly, what I want is the PWT or Battle...
  3. Poké-Boss

Well, the thing is, Unno hasn´t disappointed me yet. That´s why I hope he lives up to my expectations. And about not buying SM... the reason SM were dissapointing for me is that they are barren as fuck content wise: The actual region, I like a lot. The atmosphere, is great. The soundtrack is...
  4. Poké-Boss

Why is it odd? I really liked ORAS (for the most part), but I´ve always said that BW2 is the best game in the franchise, imo. So, I like Ohmori due to ORAS (less so after SM), but I like Unno even more, due to BW2.
  5. Poké-Boss

Wait, so... Takao Unno is this game´s director? The man who gave us BW2? HYPE Y P E
  6. Poké-Boss

LMAO. People are still refusing to wait for information before judging USUM...