• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Rainami

What was the last thing that made you angry?

game freak's incompetency screwing me over
  2. Rainami

my step grandmother addressing a christmas card to my deadname even though she knows I am transgender (christmas was a while ago but I only got the card now)
  3. Rainami

I typed out like four paragraphs of a well thought out argument to a girl I talk to on discord, an argument I was rather proud of, and she just ignores it completely and posts yet another selfie. My argument couldn't even have been taken offensively in any way. She's ignored me in the past but...
  4. Rainami

me and my sister were watching videos on youtube. I watched somefin she suggested, and after we finished that, she ignored my requests about what to watch and went to somefin she wanted to watch. A compilation of creepy things from the internet. The first one was kind of scary, but after that...
  5. Rainami

I ordered delivery, and the driver calls me on the phone because he's having trouble finding my apartment building. I explain its location very clearly, multiple times....yet the dipshit can't find where I am at all. This went on for like 15 minutes. I eventually had to go walk out on the...
  6. Rainami

I was walking on the treadmill in my apartment complex's workout room, and I went to go pee. When I came back, I found that no sound was coming out of my left earbud for some reason. I tried unplugging the earbuds and plugging them back in, I tried banging it on the machine, I tried pulling the...
  7. Rainami

I called my dad again a minute ago and he didn't answer. He hasn't been answering his phone at all for days. I need to talk to him but the idiot won't pick up.
  8. Rainami

I'm getting pretty goddamn sick of having to hear morsela's hamster wheel all the time it can get really noisy, and she runs a lot
  9. Rainami

I had to stay up really late for various reasons and now I'm trying to sleep. But just when I do this my sister and her boyfriend go into the living room and he starts loudly singing along to some song in his stupid voice. Even after I yelled I was trying to sleep. I hate him so much I hate him...
  10. Rainami

my sister being a gigantic bitch to me for no reason and making my already shitty day even worse
  11. Rainami

I got a message on patient fusion that could potentially be very important, but I can't log in to see it because none of my passwords work for some reason. They said they sent me an email to reset it....it's been 45 minutes and I've received no such email. I even had them send it again just in...
  12. Rainami

posted a new thread in fun and games but the op keeps glitching for literally no reason, and no matter how hard I try to fix it it just fucks itself up again
  13. Rainami

hugs back yeah, screw them, but it worked out for the best they forced me to go elsewhere for food which resulted in me seeing a praying mantis, which is neat
  14. Rainami

had a shitty night was just starting to cheer up and my sister's fucking it up she makes a supreme pizza in the oven she and her stupid boyfriend have been sitting there talking for like 20 minutes, not even eating, half of it is left apparently I can't even have one fucking slice I have almost...
  15. Rainami

apparently crunchyroll doesn't have psycho pass or noragami. I was looking forward to watching season two of both of those anime. How many anime do they even have that I'm interested in watching? So lame. my free trial expires in a few days, so I have to make use of the time I have left. No...
  16. Rainami

watched mr. garrison's fancy new vagina for the first time in like forever. It was the episode I put off rewatching the longest. It is....it is pretty bad. I love south park, but I can't defend this episode. The fact that sheila broflovski is the most reasonable person in the episode definitely...
  17. Rainami

got enraged again about unjust action taken upon me recently, which has impacted me in various ways, and that fire was fanned by certain doubts I was having. I'm feeling a lot better now though.
  18. Rainami

when I ordered a sandwich from big boy and it said it came with fries my stomach and apartment are devoid of fries and have been devoid of fries all day
  19. Rainami

being the subject of unfair treatment and having it made clear that people don't give a shit about me
  20. Rainami

I was playing hollow knight and I lost over 2,500 fucking geo. It made me really upset. Feels like it's gonna take forever to earn it all back....