• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Neo Blaze

PREVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

I'm going to have to say no, on both sections. I understand your request but these two sections both have their respective focus. Subjectivity vs. objectivity is something that applies to the anime (and the written word) of course, but it's a broad subject that can be applied to nearly anything...
  2. Neo Blaze

I agree that the subjectivity vs. objectivity debate has derailed the thread so please drop it and move on. Thanks.
  3. Neo Blaze

You won't know for 100% sure until you see the episode. Let's keep it at that.
  4. Neo Blaze

This talk about briberies and what not is weird to say the least. It's nothing short of a tinfoil hat conspiracy. We don't know what is happening behind the screens. I can't say I like that bit of the summary, but I'm personally keeping an open mind about it. I won't know for sure if it's...
  5. Neo Blaze

My point is not that people can't have negative feelings about this episode or its writer. My point is that everyone is freaking out and already being dead set in their belief that these episodes won't be anything other than bad or terrible. That, in my opinion is not a healthy attitude to have...
  6. Neo Blaze

But someone who tends to write bad/mediocre stuff can still write something good or at least something decent. Maybe he's pulling out all the stops and delivering his best work yet here, who knows. I just wish more people would keep an open mind about this instead of already being sure that...
  7. Neo Blaze

I was one of the few people who didn't mind the Hau battle so I'm not too bothered by this Fujisaku writing this episode (nor do I ever pay much attention to who writes an episode) but even if I was, I'd judge this episode on its own merits. It seems so many people have already made up their...