• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. G

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

dlc "compatibility" isn't a thing.
  2. G

except other than the Battle Palace, which brings the rng completely into the battle, none of the facilities actually change or twist the battle format. other than the Pyramid, all of the facilities are just an onslaught of trainer after trainer with a die roll somewhere in-between to determine...
  3. G

it's not really rocket science. the only time pvp and robust battle facilities coexisted was during Platinum and HGSS, during the DS era. the DS could access WiFi, but its access was somewhat limited since it only supported WEP encryption. it wasn't until the DSi was there support for WPA and...
  4. G

there's a few things here: 1) it's irrelevant whether or not you think pvp is a replacement or an adequate enough replacement for a Battle Frontier. for Game Freak it quite clearly is the replacement. so you all can get with the program or stay pressed for generations to come. 2) the...
  5. G

i don't buy the whole "3d is hurting the games" argument because it's not like core features are being cut; as per usual, it's just that there's "no postgame" (ie., no PWT, second region, or Battle Frontier). people just need to get through their heads that stuff like that isn't coming back...
  6. G

you know for the a while i was in the whole camp of "if you give us two games at least make them feel like two games," but after the whole Fire Emblem Birthright-Conquest-Revelation debacle it kinda soured the whole two distinctly separate games approach. i'd much rather pay for one game knowing...
  7. G

oh i know. they just sometimes give out somewhat useful information. a good score wouldn't really change my mind so much as what the reviews have to say about it overall.
  8. G

i'm honestly still not sold. the marketing on one of the key parts, the story, has just been so muddied with a lot of information that just doesn't help. they show a lot of stuff that happened in SM, they show stuff that happened in SM but with updated characters (re: URS in the beginning, Mina...
  9. G

i mean, as i've said on past pages, a game can be "good" while still being something bad. no matter how you spin it, after Gen V and VI where GameFreak showed they didn't have to do generic third versions here we are again with a generic third version. and of course they'll be the peak of Gen 7...
  10. G

i mean, to be fair the reasoning for Gray becoming BW2 was that it needed an extra jush to justify it being on the DS when the 3DS was already out. since the Switch isn't technically the successor of the 3DS (even though we all know it's where we're ultimately ending up), USUM wouldn't need that...
  11. G

i mean, it's a two-way road. if you* judge me for being critical of USUM before information, i don't see why i can't judge you for being overly optimistic of USUM without any information. regardless, me being critical of the concept of USUM and what it all stands for doesn't preclude them from...
  12. G

but i feel like there's definitely an elephant in the room with the alternate-universe-one-year-later-story rumor: why not just do a bona fide sequel? i mean, i can potentially why (re: Lillie) they'd want an alternate universe, but it's not like a sequel would eliminate her as a cast member or...