• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Lanstar

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

After checking more information about US/UM all throughout the internet... My verdict is that not enough has changed in these games from S/M to entice me to spend 40$ for one. Even worse, though: The info made me regret buying Moon - the first time I've regretted buying a Pokemon game. I feel...
  2. Lanstar

I must say... I'm still withholding judgment on getting one of these games until true reviews come out. However, if it is true that hardly anything really changed in these versions, I will tread even more cautiously. Again, my reason why was due to how Game Freak advertised so many great...
  3. Lanstar

I'm reserving judgment not from the info they reveal from the games - But rather, until the critiques come out about the games 2-3 weeks after they're released. In other words, I'm not going to be a 1st day buyer. I say this because the reveals they showed about Sun/Moon originally made it look...