• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Giga Drain is not an egg move for Larvesta, sorry.
  2. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Critical capture is not guaranteed to catch the Pokemon. It just makes it a lot more likely.
  3. G

Re: vivillion glitch. need help! I don't think there's much you can do except wait for a possible patch from Nintendo if they bother to do that. The problem seems to be about Vivillon's different patterns. It's not serious though and it's not having an effect on your save file or game data...
  4. G

Re: What's a ROM? An emulator is a downloadable program that allows you to play games, like DS games, on your PC. A ROM is simply the file (i.e. the game) you play on the emulator.
  5. G

Re: Shiny pokemon Was looking for a Skiddo on Route 5 and found a shiny one! I used one Tackle and got the HP down to about 3/4 and then didn't dare touch it more in case of critical hits. So I had a Plusle I caught use Thunder Wave on it and caught it with the second Poké Ball. I ordinarily...
  6. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) My guess would be somewhere around 40. I might be wrong though, but iirc that's when most of my Pokemon can't be given vitamins anymore. If anyone else has a more educated answer then that'd be cool.
  7. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It heals them, like it does with any other type.
  8. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Your Pokémon faints.
  9. G

Re: Does Haze affect Pokemon with Speed Boost ability? Yes, it would.
  10. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, it will. Source: The Kingdra I Poketransfered from HeartGold to Black 2 is in a Luxury Ball, which is what I used to catch it originally.
  11. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm actually not entirely sure, but I think it doesn't as long as the sunny weather is still active.
  12. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Might it be because they know Surf and/or Fly and if you release them you are stuck in your location? Other than that, high friendship maybe?
  13. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That means it can still earn more EV's but its Attack stat has maxed out. "Seems like it can work a little harder." = Pokémon can still earn more EV's. "It has worked really hard hasn't it?" = Pokémon can't earn any more EV's. "I think...
  14. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) No, you won't.
  15. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Yes, but you can't catch them though.
  16. G

Yes, that is correct.
  17. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'd recommend putting as much as you possibly can in Speed and Attack. So 252 in Attack and 252 in Speed. The extra 4 EV's can be put into its HP. It's up to you of course, but this is my preference for a Dragonite. To get Attack EV's battle...
  18. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, you can save in the White Treehollow/Black Tower.
  19. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Nah, you can write any name when you're registering someone in the Pal Pad. It's the friend code that matters.
  20. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No, I don't think a trainer in B2 uses one, unfortunately. You could migrate from HeartGold/SoulSilver, but since you don't have those games you will probably have to trade with someone who has an Unown. You should try asking for one in here. I'm...