• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Search results

1. K

SPOILERS: USUM Datamine Discussion

I could have sworn they could have been bought in the GameFreak Building.
  2. K

Can anyone confirm how much the Apricorn Balls cost when you buy them?
  3. K

I heard you can purchase them in the GameFreak Building in Heahea City, though I’m not sure if that’s post game nor do I know how much each ball costs. You can also buy Beast Balls at Aether Paradise.
  4. K

The Pokemon Switch Version

It’ll be nice to play Pokémon on a big screen in my living room, but my television is way to heavy to try and evolve Inkay.
  5. K

I’d like to know this as well. Also, are the Apricorn Balls buyable this time? I saw something in the text about Beast Balls being purchased at Aether Paradise, but only because I landed on it while randomly scrolling up and down. I’m on mobile, so I don’t know how to search within text. :(
  6. K

NEWS: Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

Couldn't the 2018 movie focus on Ultra Beasts though?
  7. K

NEWS: Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

Things to consider: Will there be any functionality with the 3DS? We've been told "Pokémon Bank" is generation-proof for the most part, until the 3DS dies that is. Is it even possible for a Switch and 3DS to communicate? Maybe Pokémon Bank will have an app for the Switch? They wouldn't kill...
  8. K

Alola Pokémon League Discussion

Remember that empty lot in Hau'oli City? Clearly it's meant for construction, but for what? It could be for a potential gym. There are other lots scattered throughout the region which is strange, but it may play into this whole post-game league thing in addition to the construction of the...
  9. K

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

Oh man! I love how we have grass in the city now which leads me to believe Alolan Rattata can be found here at night. I was trying to pinpoint where Ten Carat Pass is on the map, but I can't find it.
  10. K

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Where's our dolphin Pokémon? ;-;
  11. K

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Where is this info coming from? I can't navigate the pastebins to save my life. :-(
  12. K

Media previews of SM

I'm more interested in knowing whether or not we actually battle the Trial Captains. It would seem pointless to specialize in a type if you couldn't.
  13. K

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Why are people counting on data mining the demo? Would GameFreak be stupid enough to put all the data in the demo again like in ORAS?
  14. K

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I wonder if Lycanroc (Night) is in line for Gen 7 representation in the next Super Smash Bros. I love its look and it definitely has a good stance as a bipedal fighter. (Plus it knows Counter lol). I can totally see it be in Smash and gain some type of popularity. I don't think any of the...
  15. K

I mean they have a shirt that depicts an Alolan Exeggutor, so I can only assume this dipicts a Pokémon based on a toucan? I don't think there had ever been evidence of real world animals existing in the Pokémon world?
  16. K

I honestly do not know which leak is the most accurate anymore. Accept ok is right, Rugby monkey confirmed...damn I am just so confused. :-/
  17. K

Or that the events of DP take place during the same time as the events of Sun/Moon....
  18. K

If all but Professor Rowan are in Alola, we know what this means....
  19. K

Trailers and News Discussion

Either Oak is retired and now resides here in Alola, or is on vacation in Alola and doesn't know how to use a tanning booth properly.
  20. K

Trailers and News Discussion

New trailer just came out. Nothing new revealed, but we get some characters it looks like and possibly new locations.