• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Search results

1. C

Contest: Snivy vs Mudkip

so i herd u herd i liek mudkipz :P
  2. C

Contest: N vs. J

N, because who the hell is J?
  3. C

Battle against Oak

maybe while you are out on your quest, oak decides to create a team for you to battle when you get back?
  4. C

Worst glitch you have ever seen.

this happened to me with either FR or LG
  5. C

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop raikou, can you please make a shiny magikarp pokeball?? vm me when it is done
  6. C

FAQ: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Hacked Games I do not know the rules on ROM downloads, so I will ask for IPS patches of any game. Are there any funny pokemon hacks out there??
  7. C

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Android Raptor Method, April 17, 97 Ledyba :(
  8. C

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) ok. that is fine
  9. C

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) ruby/saphire overworld trainer sprite of
  10. C

Are You Requestin'? Cos I'm Providin'.

i meant sprite sheet for comics... but it is still awesome so, THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT sprite comic sprite sheet for, G3 style and trainer sprite for
  11. C

here's a link http://d7277332.u47.uscjhost.net/images/Jewish%20Star%20copy.jpg Also, is it RSE style... it does not need to be, but it would help
  12. C

Random Messages #Seven

Zim:Hey these [waffles] aren't bad. what's in 'em? Gir:There's waffle in 'em! Zim:YOU'RE LYING! Best invader zim quote!!!
  13. C

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) can you please make a trainer sprite sheet and battle sprite of I want it Gen III style, and the battle sprite back and front, based off of the ace trainer. Thanks in advance.
  14. C

Does love actually play a factor?

I love my pokemons, and sometimes i lose, but sometimes i win... so yes, and no...
  15. C

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT. Thought that this needed a trainer sprite sheet...
  16. C

Your Pokemon Career

these
  17. C

Porygawn's Epic Sprite Shop

Re: ElectrcSoldierPorygn's Epic Sprite Shop (Now animating sprites!) can you please make a water type rotom...?
  18. C

IRC Chat

do you have java?
  19. C

Your Pokemon Career

lol... i would probably be a breeder specializing in water type, or an actual pokemon trainer (like a dog trainer, taming it)
  20. C

Master Mew's Evolution Avatars

ALL ROTOM FORMS