• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Search results

1. Shadowlarvitar

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Koharu's not traveling with Ash so I don't really see it as a huge issue
  2. Shadowlarvitar

So that Greninja from the poster is most definitely Ash's then, hopefully it finished that mission and can come home
  3. Shadowlarvitar

It'd be nice if they actually have that, though I hope they finally do another proper lab episode at some point with Go joining Ash on a visit to Pallet Town. Could even have a part with GO being jealous over the amount of Pokemon he has! I really want to see his Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova...
  4. Shadowlarvitar

May's cut ribbon and Gary's pokeball weren't from Sinnoh, that is what I'm upset about. Those symbolize Ash's friendship with both characters
  5. Shadowlarvitar

Why... why did they add two objects that have no significance(The RM statue and Clefairy doll), and remove the souvenirs Ash had displayed in his room up to BW?
  6. Shadowlarvitar

Well that's depressing, I'd have at least liked to know Go and the other's dub names. So basically 4/5 months until the dub, they're 20 episodes behind
  7. Shadowlarvitar

I'm still neutral on him but it's really because of his goal. I just don't find it interesting It's still a better goal than all those SM goals and the non-descriptive Dragon/Water master though. It's actually Pokemon related(unlike bubbles, space, restaurants), and also easy to understand...
  8. Shadowlarvitar

Didn't mean offense to Wobbuffett. I just don't want James going an insufferable amount of time without a Pokemon again, like BW and SM
  9. Shadowlarvitar

Ash looks amazing but I'm still not sold on his outfit. I love Yamper, it's cute. Not really feeling Scorbunny, it just looks like the typical cute starter behavior to me. That and the fact we have almost 10 episodes with no sign of Sobble or Grookey, basically seals it's fate to forever be a...
  10. Shadowlarvitar

I just hope we get something Rocket related period soon, they're completely absent from every summary thus far
  11. Shadowlarvitar

Here here! I'm not a fan of the constant region hopping, I'd much prefer something consistent like at least 2-3 episodes before changing regions but I do like that as of right now... only one known episode is revolved around the home base which is great as SM constantly having Melemele(And...
  12. Shadowlarvitar

The Prof has other assistants? Please tell me one of them winds up being a Team Rocket spy, that would just be awesome! I'll be pretty disappointed too, if it's just a random Piplup and Croagunk.... why? It'll be very frustrating, especially as unlike Bulbasaur and Snorlax? It's quite easy to...
  13. Shadowlarvitar

That's what Dragonite is for? Speaking of which, I do hope we get something on them soon. They could be in an episode and we just don't know it yet, but I'm very curious how they meet Dragonite. And pray that it isn't just Bewear 2.0 Plus I'm intrigued on what they'll get this time Pokemon wise
  14. Shadowlarvitar

Here's hoping it gets a fair amount of representation, like every location of note actually getting covered and not glossed over.... like a certain awesome town in the SM games >.> If they can make new places in Galar like Shoot City(As far as we know anyways), I hope they actually do cover...