Search results

1. T

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Taking a look at the map. I think its an indoor city kinda like what they did for omega ruby / alpha Sapphire. The purple roof in the middle runs in between each side so like a covered area. Its possible the 8th gym is there if its not in the medieval city to the far right where we can see a...
  2. T

I think we are going to get 1 more trailer since we got that 9 min overview trailer this week. Within the next 2 weeks id guess At the very least we will get the legendary typeing that toy figure leaks that will happen at the end of the month.
  3. T

A new rumor surfaced on reddit that the trailer in the morning wolnt have the starter evos or the legendary typeing. That will be saved for the gamefreak 30th anniversary stream later in the day. Heres the rest of rumor The 2 chipmunk pokemon are revealed Theres a a couple new galar forms...
  4. T

2 to 3 more trailers max ill explain why Theres something anime related sunday most likely not game related but its something. There was something else said to happen on the 28th of this month but was bumped to October 4th. This is somewhat likely to be the 2nd stage evos for the starters and...
  5. T

Apparently that pokefan no.65 thing i was talking about that was due out on the 28th of this month has been bumped to October 4th for some reason perhaps the it didnt relate to the anime or they choose to wait until after the announcement on the 29th.
  6. T

The fact its pure fighting doesn't mean anything im pretty sure other pokemon have evolutions that dropped a typeing, gained a new one, or changed all together. This pokemon if it is a galarian evo of farfetch'd could lose the normal / flying typeing for just fighting its not something unheard...
  7. T

Mabey but if it was just that they probably would have posted a video on it before Wednesday
  8. T

I dont know it feels like theres gonna be more to this trailer than just the mystery Pokemon
  9. T

Will anything come from this ? Apparently this Pokefan no.64 says something about no.65 having special info on sword and sheild and that one releases sep 28.
  10. T

It comes from the Affleck leak. It isnt 100% confirmed but it seems like a certainty at this point with most everything else being confirmed
  11. T

As weird as it may sound i think we will get one last pokemon sword and sheild direct before the end of the month. That gives them time to reveal what ever this new Pokemon is, perhaps the mid evos for the starters and mabey a couple other pokemon or perhaps gym leaders. Next month we are...
  12. T

What the heck is going on. Either its a teaser for a news drop today or the website is buggy
  13. T

Fair enough i see now i shouldn't have said what i said regardless of how i see things i will keep my opinion to myself. Ill Sit back, relax and wait for the 67 days till release
  14. T

So i have little to no knowledge about Tokyo game show but is it possible to see more swsh info from there ?
  15. T

I wonder if they will reveal the offical name of the barracuda style pokemon.
  16. T

The last nintendo direct did show a very small reveal of nessa and her gym. So if another nintendo direct is happening we could get something similar but id bet more on a trailer sometime between within the first week of September