Search results

1. T

Anyone remember me?

Hi Everyone! I'm The Golden Tyranitar! Some of you may remember me, I left Bulbagarden about 6 months ago after losing interest in Pokémon altogether. But I came back! If I know you, hello again! If not, nice to meet you! :)
  2. T

Pokemon Luxury Cruise *The Start Up*

A beautiful huge ship sails into Olivine harbour.It's hull is painted gold,except for some large silver letters near the bow,which read "S.S. Prinplup".The S.S. Prinplup is a enormous high class cruiser kitted out with everything you could possibly want for a month of fun in the sun.Near by,on...
  3. T

Pokemon Luxury Cruise (PG-13)

A beautiful huge ship sails into Olivine harbour.It's hull is painted gold,except for some large silver letters near the bow,which read "S.S. Prinplup".The S.S. Prinplup is a enormous high class cruiser kitted out with everything you could possibly want for a month of fun in the sun.Near by,on...
  4. T

Followed by Pokemon?

The feature barely touched in Yellow,and maxed out In HG/SS. Do you want a Pokemon following you in Gen V? I personally don't,I dislike the some of the unrealistic (Size wise) overworld sprites in HG/SS,but if it was for just a few Pokemon,It would be okay. Please share your thoughts!
  5. T

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Does anyone want to see new Evolutions for Eevee with new types,or has Eevee gone too far already?Please share your thoughts.
  6. T

My ds problem

GAH! I have a black Ds lite and 2 months ago the charger it came with broke. So a week later,I got an unofficial one of amazon,Which worked once then broke. Today is my birthday,And my Mum got me Pokemon Platinum,and the same brand charger that i got from amazon.I did not work. Does anyone have...
  7. T

Pokemon Green Adventures[Lastest Episode:002]

My sprite comic.I'm new to this business,so any constructive/instructive criticism you may have,please tell me. Anyway here is chapter 001 And 002:
  8. T

Change the username above you

I hope this works. All you have to do is change the username of the person above you.For example:Person Below me:I change your name to "Catacrombec" Person Below them:I change your name to "Abbie" And so on.
  9. T

Pokemon Battle Camp start-up

A large silver coach,fresh from a 4 and a half journey all over Kanto,pulls up at the side of the road.From the windows on both sides,the Kanto countryside can be seen.The driver turns to the passengers,six teenagers,and says in a gruff voice"End of the line,everyone off." Since the campers are...
  10. T

Pokemon Battle Camp:sign up

From all over the Kanto region,6 13-16 year olds have been chosen to go on a week long pokemon battle camp. this camp has been set up by the Kanto government to encourage the teens to: -Make friends -Catch Pokemon -Battle with their fellow campers. Set in a field near a large area of lush...