• Saph continues his journey through Galar. Watch here.

Search results

1. Sock: Unvote

Mafia: Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

We had all day to discuss today and literally nothing happened, I really doubt an Extension will fix the inactivity. Vote: LurkingUntilEndgame
  2. Sock: Unvote

If we're putting Mafia Exponent in the PoE, I personally found the interaction between and funnier1-5 somewhat weird. There was certainly some back and forth between both of them, but some of Mafia Exponent's arguments didn't make a lot of sense to me and it just felt like they were doing it to...
  3. Sock: Unvote

They did vote, though. I think their vote was right under yours. Why would we opt for a No Lynch, though?
  4. Sock: Unvote

I'm fine with a PoE between Lurking and Hamtaro. I'm leaning a bit more towards LurkingUntilEndgame for reasons I've mentioned before, but I feel like the best approach would be to press Hamtaro since I have the feeling trying to press LurkingUntilEndgame might waste a good chunk of our...
  5. Sock: Unvote

The "x" is a pretty good detail, haha. Vote: funnier1-5 I'm fine with having my vote resting on them while I wait for their reply.
  6. Sock: Unvote

If we mislynch we might lose (4-3, nightkill makes it 3-3). I don't see why scum couldn't fake claim cop as soon as possible, 1 mislynch is all they need. Even if the night events prevent them for losing they might take the cop down with them.
  7. Sock: Unvote

Not necessarily. But, yeah. It's pretty hard to ISO Evenstar when they have nothing for us to work with. Would you mind making a readslist and commenting on some of the last days events, @Sock: Evenstar?
  8. Sock: Unvote

Not this again. :confused: Honestly, both of you seem pretty suspicious. Evenstar conveniently appearing after almost being lynched for being inactive, having a Cop check on -Lo; and funnier1-5 claiming to have targeted SexyScumLord last night. It's clear that today's lynch will be one of you...
  9. Sock: Unvote

Infiltrator...? Never heard of it. I'm assuming it could enter private chats? Good thing there weren't two Town casualties. I'm assuming someone wants to claim one of the deaths? Since we're in -Lo maybe we should post all investigative results and claim some stuff. Dammit. I had figured it...
  10. Sock: Unvote

Why? You seem to be pretty defensive, a lot talking about yourself and explaining your logic from the other day. Funnier1-5 is provoking people more. Crumbling their posts and trying to make questions over them. I found it funny. It's pretty NAI since we don't know who each player is.
  11. Sock: Unvote

What's there to explain? Because I was scumreading SexyScumLord more. I only picked LynchMe first because I was scumreading them and their lynch was viable. If I just voted SexyScumLord I would've wasted my vote.
  12. Sock: Unvote

funnier1-5 seems extremely aggressive, while ExDark seems extremely defensive. It's an interesting contrast. I believe D2 actions tell a lot more than D1 since we have something to start working with. And SSL is being more cooperative. Although I can't tell if it's just because they feel like...
  13. Sock: Unvote

@Sock: defnotafunnieralt6, @Sock: Evenstar, @Sock: hamtaro, @Sock: Lurking til Endgame, @Sock: mafiosloth, @Sock: Mafia Exponent Do you have anything to say about D1's events? Or about last night? I don't get it. Is this even a serious question? Seems a lot harder to find mafia via PoE during...
  14. Sock: Unvote

Jailkeeper isn't Doctor, hopefully we still have a protection role. Does anyone have any kind of useful results? Lol.
  15. Sock: Unvote

I don't think he was referring to the wincon. Maybe a generic statement about the game's premise.
  16. Sock: Unvote

I believe you have to unvote first.
  17. Sock: Unvote

Unvote Vote: SexyScumLord Let's see.
  18. Sock: Unvote

Ugh. If this is the truth I'm gonna get really annoyed. Why didn't you claim before the deadline?
  19. Sock: Unvote

I wonder if we can still vote until funnier6 ends the phase.