• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. G

Look to your right. What do you see?

A door.
  2. G

How comfy are you right now?

I'm usually moderately comfortable when I'm using the computer.
  3. G

What do your hands currently smell like?

Nothing in particular. They're pretty clean.
  4. G

Like a shiny new penny

Hello fellow older person!
  5. G

Favorite Candy? =3

White chocolate chips. Not technically candy, but to me it's pretty close considering that I don't eat what most people call candy.
  6. G

Coffee, Tea or none?

I drink neither at the moment. If I had to pick between the two, I'd choose coffee.
  7. G

A returning member

another returning member, lol. Hope things work out for you!
  8. G

Hi everyone.

This is kind of an awkward welcome post, haha. I originally registered as "Heathcliff Huxtable" on these forums in 2009. I eventually left the site in 2012. Yesterday, I returned on a limited basis, primarily to chat with a few people. So, here's a big "sup" to you guys. If you remember me...
  9. G

What interesting things would you put on a hot dog

Mustard and sauerkraut are probably the best. Honestly, it's the synergy of whatever toppings you decide to use than counts. Loading it with a bunch of stuff won't necessarily make it taste better.
  10. G

Which Do You Like Better: Fruits Or Vegetables?

Vegetables, definitely. Fruits taste good, put the glycemic load can be undesirable.