• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. GeekyGamerZack

The "i herd u liek Memez" Game

Ah, the ol' Mudkip meme... it's the inspiration for this forum game. Basically, you type "i herd u liek Mudkipz", except you replace "Mudkipz" with a Pokémon, character, move, ability, location, minigame or item that you feel relates to the poster above. It can be the name of any Pokémon, human...
  2. GeekyGamerZack

Custom ORAS Edition New 3DS Consoles I Designed

I wasn't sure if this was the correct forum to post this, but it's related to both video games and Pokémon, so I figured here was as good a place as any (If it isn't, could a moderator please move it to the correct forum? Thanks in advance!). So I was searching for New Nintendo 3DS Cover Plates...
  3. GeekyGamerZack

Sticker advice for Pokémon 20th Anniversary 2DS

I've been having fun with my Pokémon Yellow 2DS, but I haven't yet used any of the stickers. Part of what's stopping me is not knowing exactly where to stick them. I don't want to use them all, maybe up to three of them on my console, as I don't want it to appear cluttered. Where would you...
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Which Gen I VC Game Will You Pick First?

I didn't see any threads discussing this topic, so I thought I'd open it. Whether you thought it'd happen or not, the Gen I Pokémon games are due for release in the Nintendo eShop in just a few days' time. Which version will you choose? If you intend to get more than one, then which would you...
  5. GeekyGamerZack

Which Name and Gender are Each of Your Main Series Characters?

Didn't see a topic like this, so I'd like to start one. Out of each of the main series Pokémon games you own or would like to collect, which name did you choose for your character and why? Also, is each of those characters a boy or a girl? Lastly, what are the core Pokémon in each character's...
  6. GeekyGamerZack

I'm back!

It's been too long since I last visited. I look forward to posting in the forums! :)
  7. GeekyGamerZack

I'm Back!

Hi! I've been away from the forums for quite some time, but now I've returned! :)
  8. GeekyGamerZack

A wild GamerZack7 appeared!

"Hi! I'm Zack, and I'm a gamer!" Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm an abnormally-tall guy who lives in the land Down Under. I've been involved with the Pokémon franchise since the late 90s; my first game was Pokémon Yellow Version, and my first TCG...