• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. T

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Re: Claim an anime character Homura Akemi- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
  2. T

REVIEW: BW055 "Zuruggu and the Selfish Gothimu!" Review Thread

Really good ep to start off I'm SO glad Tepig FINALLY won a battle :D On the other hand I know how much people hate Iris's Emolga for being a diva but I love Emolga, Gothita on the other hand...I honestly could not stand it. What a spoiled self centered Pokemon, it seems Snivy has a thing for...
  3. T

REVIEW: BW054 "Mebukijika! Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter Lineup!!" Review Thread

I ship AshxRobert now XDD Lol I really liked this ep Robert was surely a very interesting COTD , anyone else was reminded of that Baltoy ep from Hoenn during this ep?
  4. T

REVIEW: S14 EP39: Reunion Battles In Nimbasa!

It seems like it hasn't been that long ago since I've seen this ep ^^; I loved the way Iris kept commenting on how great her hair was XDDD
  5. T

What is your most disliked character in the Pokemon Anime?

Misty definitely her bitchy attitude...I NEVER liked her (WAYYY too overrated) but I got to say for number one...TRACEY...never has a character been so useless or boring I cannot stand him at all...no offense to the people who like him or Misty but I cannot stand them. Pokemon wise....Roggenrola...
  6. T

The Squid Girl Inkvasion Supporter Thread!

I LOVE Ika Musume! Currently watching the second season! ^_^
  7. T

Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8/10 very good animation ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsz0gXWvRTM
  8. T

*Tag* You're It

Oh my goodness first I'd try to keep myself from fangirling and go up to them and glomp hug them XDD
  9. T

REVIEW: BW 050 "Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!" Review Thread

Although I felt that the gym battle seemed to lack a bit it was surely better than the previous one to me at least :P I absolutely loved Ash in this ep he was hilarious XDDD Never would have expected him to have trouble sending out a Pokemon during battle....or for him to forget that Snivy was a...
  10. T

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

^ Same Shinryaku!? Ika Musume ep 1 ^_^
  11. T

PREVIEW: BW047 + BW048 - Battle Subway

Another BA fan I see XDDD From the looks of the scan even Emmet is seen frowning, guess the non expressive facial expression don't apply in the anime :<
  12. T

PREVIEW: BW047 + BW048 - Battle Subway

I seriously can't wait for this special, I was thinking Ingo and Emmet wouldn't appear until wayy later in the anime, luckily they debut exactly when Ash and friends get to Nimbassa ^_^
  13. T

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Marry:Luke Make out:Kenyan Throw off a cliff: Hawes (Too old...O.O)
  14. T

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Definitely marry Brock, Uhh make out with Kenny and Throw Conway off a cliff because he still and always will creep me out on many levels O.O
  15. T

PREVIEW: BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode Iris catches Meowth...... I don't know what to believe in anymore......O.O
  16. T

REVIEW: BW 040 "Fierce Fighting Don Battle! Tsutarja VS Komatana!!" Review Thread

No Watchhog guy? I am Disappoint :( Other than that I loved the comedy in this episode, Zorua is a little troll and the best part, seeing Trip lose XDD
  17. T

Black Adventures Comic

I LOVE all of N's "Costumes", and who could forget Black XDD They really do look good in women's clothing *.*
  18. T

REVIEW: "Emolga the Irresistible!" Review Thread

I really liked the fact that Emolga kept it's Japanese voice ^^
  19. T

REVIEW: BW 039 "Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!!" Review Thread

I think we can all by now safely assume that Bianca knocking Ash into any source of water possible whenever she appears is a running gag :P Lol besides that I loved this episode, seeing all the rival characters together sure is great and finally seeing Palpitoad in action too even if it was just...
  20. T

REVIEW: "A Venipede Stampede!" Review Thread

They cut off the ending footage, but honestly I think it was a good thing in this case, since if Ash and co. did decide to ride the helicopter, next week the American audience would probably be wondering why they are at the gym, overall this episode was pretty and Tranquill's voice is very good...