• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. Alola

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Ten bucks he gets a Cramorant with the gag of trying to swallow everything in sight.
  2. Alola

Arbok and Weezing returning? Woobat's still alive? Mimikyu gets to stay for the next series? If we had Yanmega, Yamask, Amoonguss, & Frillish on here too, I maybe would have fainted.
  3. Alola

At this point, I don't care anymore about what is and what isn't revealed; November will be here soon enough. I just hope they have some direction and know what Ash and his peers will be doing unlike what happened with Serena and half of Sun and Moon's stuff.
  4. Alola

Argh; still nothing definitive.
  5. Alola

Eh, it's still too early to have that assumption in my opinion. When Diamond & Pearl were being introduced, most of the early teasers focused on Dawn and then moved to Ash, Dawn, and Paul; Brock wasn't even featured. Then Ash, Dawn, and Brock became a trio come the series proper. We won't really...
  6. Alola

As this would be their first time pulling a true, double dose of protagonists, I hope Go gets an equitable amount of battle time and team development; Dawn's the only one who has come somewhat close.
  7. Alola

Gou...Pokemon Go... Gou has a Rotomphone...Smartphones and Pokemon Go... It all makes sense now.
  8. Alola

Lol he'll show as much drive as Misty and Iris did for their respective types of choice. If they're really doing this "around the regions" thing, I bet he'll find one partner from each region or something like that (if that isn't reaching).
  9. Alola

I feel like past previews of future sagas were more generous around this point; this didn't confirm much from what was released earlier...