• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. MegaPod

Collection: Your Newest TCG additions!

The rest of the singles I had picked out:
  2. MegaPod

Now, for a buncha singles I had also picked out for my collection. Some of them are from the Sword & Shield set, including the Dhelmise V I had been looking forward to! Will once again continue in another post due to the upload limit.
  3. MegaPod

These next ones are all pulls from the Unified Minds packs!
  4. MegaPod

I know it’s been awhile since I got it my birthday, but I finally got around to opening my Tag Team Generations Premium Collection Box! Firstly, some closeups of the promos: Next, pulls from the Cosmic Eclipse packs: (Will continue in the next post)
  5. MegaPod

I opened up my new Meowth VMax box today! Will need to continue in a second post due to the upload limit.
  6. MegaPod

My brothers and I recently got packs of Unbroken Bonds. Here are my spoils!
  7. MegaPod

Well, at least ya got the Sceptile and Typhlosion in addition to those two pulls you wanted...Hope I have good luck with these if I can get ‘em
  8. MegaPod

Recently got several Team Up packs. Here’s the highlights...I finally got my first Nanu among them, and the awesome new Alolan Grimer/Graveler too!
  9. MegaPod

And here’s what I got from the Team Up pack I bought separately!
  10. MegaPod

Firstly, the Melmetal GX Box’s most interesting pulls!
  11. MegaPod

Decided to treat myself to a Melmetal GX Box and a separate Team Up booster pack at the GameStop near my college campus. I look forward to opening them up!
  12. MegaPod

My brothers and I each got a Celestial Storm pack today, and here’s some cards I got:
  13. MegaPod

Traded with my brother for some cards recently.
  14. MegaPod

Actually, there’s one last photograph I forgot to take because these were already slipped into my binder:
  15. MegaPod

And finally...
  16. MegaPod

Continued:
  17. MegaPod

I got plenty of cards this Christmas, some pulled from packs, some wish listed as singles, and still others gifted from my brothers. I’ll need multiple posts to show them all!
  18. MegaPod

Oh man, those four at the bottom I’d honestly love to pull (I do have a copy of the Regice, in fact)! I’d so trade the full art Mewtwo EX I have for Steven’s Resolve. Oh, and there’s the Bluk Berry Dedenne I made an avi of before. Nice cards!