• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. jayrachi

Infestissumam Art Thread

Didn't really have any particularly great ideas for a title, but I draw fairly often. I'm not super great but I'll post what I've made recently. Might as well start with something Pokémon-related. Here is my Pokémon trainer, Vinny, along with a piece of art done for a streamer's stream of...
  2. jayrachi

GEN VI: LF: Arceus

Hey, I'm currently working on completing the Pokédex in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, but in order to do so I need an Arceus. I am perfectly willing to trade it back to you directly afterwards, or if you want I can offer a Genesect, Deoxys, or Giratina. I also have a bunch of other, non-legendary Pokémon.
  3. jayrachi

Obscure Game Trivia

Post some random tidbits of trivial knowledge here regarding any game. For example, in Super Mario Bros. 3, the bosses of Desert Land, Water Land, Ice Land, and Pipe Land are Morton, Wendy, Lemmy, and Ludwig respectively, and in Mario Kart 8, the staff ghosts for Bone-Dry Dunes, Dolphin...
  4. jayrachi

Yeah That's Right Infestissumam Draws Things

Yeah. I'll start by posting Waluigi having a Chuckola Cola problem. A Druddigon character. More, unrelated dragon stuff. And something inspired by the Ghost by Mystery Skulls' animation.
  5. jayrachi

Hell-O!

Hey, new user here. I skulk around on Bulbapedia but thought it'd be cool to join the forums and meet folks. I'm Infestissumam (Latin for "most hostile") and I totally didn't get my PDN from a neat album by one of my favourite bands. Probably. As far as interests go, I have an intense...