• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. Sylver Hummingbird

Better late than never...

So people. I have been here for approximately a year. But I never got to introduce myself. I am acquainted with a lot of you people. But not loads. My name is CrownOfFierySylver. Usually referred to as Fiery, Sylver or COFS. I love playing Pokémon obviously. I share many interests as well. E.g...
  2. Sylver Hummingbird

Lyra's talk on the phone

Well, I just realised whatever she says changes with location and I noted down and tested everything she says: Lyra on the phone: Newbark town: Go show off Pokes' to mom Route 29: Chikorita likey Cherrygrove: Walk on the beach Route 30: Totodile likey Route 31: Cyndaquil likey Violet: Bellsprout...
  3. Sylver Hummingbird

The Oekaki

I think I signed up too much... I meant to do it once and thought there was a problem so i tried again. If there a like a million names including sylver in them on the pending list please don't let them be accepted ok?