• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Collection: Your Newest TCG additions!

I literally just found one of these just lying around on the ground:
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I knew you'd like that one! :)
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Ive bought a lot of cards since I last posted here, including some good ones. But now I'll focus on the two booster packs I bought todsy,: one from Team Up and one from Unbroken Bonds. Really, the only card I enjoyed finding from those two was this:
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Thanks! It's probably the best Tag Team card I could've gotten, since both Pokémon on it are amongst my favorites.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Last Friday, soon after my previous post here, I bought one more Unbroken Bonds booster back... ...and check out what I found from it!
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I know I missed one card seller. I met a boy who had bought some cards from a flea market stand, but by the time I reached its location, the stand was already gone. Apparently, the person selling the cards had also had a binder full of cards. I recall it being last year when I also did some...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I've gotten some pretty nice cards recently, since I found some good cards from a summery flea market, and I then inspired to buy some booster packs too. Here are some of the cards I found from the flea market. And here's some good ones from the booster packs. Two days ago, I saw...