• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. Nicolas721

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I'm gonna keep my hopes low and say that episode 7 is about Team Rocket catching new Pokemon. I don't think saying that there are many Pokemon suitable to them is a spoiler. And Ash's goal could be revealed on Episode 4 or 5 while their plots happen. In fact, the reason why Snorlax receives the...
  2. Nicolas721

PM001 being one hour long is weird, but that means it won't be rushed. The dub will likely split it on two, which means that we already know 6 episodes of the series. As seen in my signature, but not this soon. Hopefully it finally confirms what Ash's goal is in this series.
  3. Nicolas721

I think we'll see Team Rocket artwork on the 20th and then finally some trailers on the 27th and the 3rd. Also, Eevee is on the merchandise and looks kinda big on the poster, I can see it being among the first "rare" captures for Go.
  4. Nicolas721

Ash looks decent but Pikachu and Go look bad. It seems like it's a new manga, as the blurb says something about Following Ash and Go's adventures on Corocoro. Also, Dogasu said that a new Pocket Monsters manga will start there on November. Now, I want to talk about Masters and the...
  5. Nicolas721

Koharu seems interesting, it looks like she could play a Sonia-like role advising and supervising Ash and Go. Her outfit and hair is nice but i wish she looked happier. The backgrounds look awesome, they are doing Kanto justice unlike certain 2018 game. They look like a mix between XY and M21 to...
  6. Nicolas721

I would say 60% chance it's the artworks for the other regions, 40% chance it's something new. But first we have to see if Corocoro has something, if there's nothing in Corocoro there probably won't be anything on Sunday.
  7. Nicolas721

-So this is indeed a Go-inspired series. Niantic is already smelling that royalties. :wynaut: I just hope they don't go all out with the concept, it would be weird to suddenly see trainers belonging to a team, carrying many egg incubators, trading Pokémon for species candy and raiding major...