• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. V

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

The logo for one which is a pretty weak argument for continuity reboots since companies often redo their logos for anniversaries or new eras. Considering Pokemon just left the handheld (sorta) to the main console, it seems appropriate to change logo. Misinformation peddled by the likes of...
  2. V

Ha! This fandom accepting something is not a reboot? Don't make me laugh. The moment Misty and Brock showed up, people tried to rationalize it as Ash going straight to Alola right after Johto. Some don't care about continuity. They just want their perfect fanfic to be unstained.
  3. V

I never understood this excuse. Kids weren't around, sure, but this is the age of the internet where we can google something and it would come up. I'm sure kids google things about their favorite shows, mostly trying to find clips or full episodes i presume.