• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. E

hidden notes?

hey guys, i remember there being a notes thing on your profile where you could write stuff down and all that way back when i was an active member. i'm just wondering if its still around or if it even existed? i wrote down my SID and trying to get that back
  2. E

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

That's why he brought the chips here.
  3. E

(: Bisharp :) and Psycho Deoxys' Sprite shop!

Sorry you didn't follow my rules @Surf in isshu You didn't put * in your request sorry
  4. E

Awesome
  5. E

Requests are done, well, two of them, sorry kirochi I couldn't splice rayw=qaza and serperier.
  6. E

@Pokemoll Please come again. :]
  7. E

@Wargle Boy DONE PLEASE COME AGAIN(sorta looks gay)
  8. E

@pokemoll and Shirajira I'm sorry, you didn't put * in your request.
  9. E

Please delete your post and wait until Psycho Deoxys post, I'll put you on my waiting list, k?
  10. E

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJo5pBaOzRA&feature=channel_video_title That is me, I found a shiny at the chain of ONE, how lucky am I?
  11. E

Hello, welcome to our sprite shop. MY RULES: 1.I take 3 requests(Psycho Deoxys might take 3 as well), I will have a waiting list. :) 2.Please write with good spelling. 3.I have school, so be paient 4 To prove you read my rules, please put this * in your request. 5.(Psycho Deoxys')All...
  12. E

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I already have a thread, but could I make another with my friend? They also have their own thread.
  13. E

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

So far I've hatched 226 eggs, my target was Pawniard, but since I haven't even finished the game yet......I was day caring my pokemon whlist putting my JAP ditto in there..... :)
  14. E

Pokemon White, 82, Pawniard.
  15. E

COOL!!!! Uh, what's the shiny chances for a wild shiny?
  16. E

Woah woah woah, hold on, so, your say that chances of a shiny hatching in B/W via Masuda Method is 1/1365?!?!!!
  17. E

Rufflet's Sprite Shop!

Re: Rufflet's Sprite Shop!(REOPENED) Sure
  18. E

Rufflet's Sprite Shop!

Re: Rufflet's Sprite Shop!(REOPENED) I'll do it as soon as I can. :)
  19. E

The Dream World [Banners; Avatars; Graphics; Sprites; Animation] -CLOSED-

Re: The Dream World [Banners; Avatars; Graphics; Sprites; Animation] Hello, could you make me an banner with text 'Shiny Wish List' With these pokemon? http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=3689(The pic wqith lot's of pokes) For the backround, you choose what you thinks best please. :)
  20. E

Rufflet's Sprite Shop!

Re: .:Magical Lairon:.'s Sprite Shop! ON HOLD Ipod Ariados :)