• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. Johtohfiller

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

The anime has always been used to promote merch in general, not just the games.
  2. Johtohfiller

That would be a pacing nightmare. I don't see it happening though. Side episodes starring characters other than Ash could work too and could cut down on the number of fillers. One thing I feel fairly sure of is that we'll see a larger variety of Pokemon than usual.
  3. Johtohfiller

Apologies if anyone has posted it already, but could this be a clue? CoroCoro Online Interview with Rica Matsumoto "From here on out I think things like Satoshi's sincerity and the parts of him that won't change are gonna stay that way forever. But even so, he'll meet many people and experience...
  4. Johtohfiller

Going by this post, you could be right: NEWS: - New Pokemon Anime Announcement! "All regions" that have appeared up until now and from hereafter will take the stage! The show might be called simply Pocket Monsters from now on instead of using generational names. I'm sure TPC will still want...
  5. Johtohfiller

I can't think of any other scenario in which a reboot would be justified. Which doesn't prove that they wouldn't do it, but I couldn't see it as anything other than negative.
  6. Johtohfiller

I've been wanting a return of Chronicles for a long time but I honestly think bringing it back and tying the episodes into the main series more would be the best option. Some kind of tournament in Galar that involves all the regions could be good too. A reboot sounds lame and pointless to me...
  7. Johtohfiller

Probably they thought it suited to a more gag-oriented series.
  8. Johtohfiller

My guess is they'll change the shirt to blue.
  9. Johtohfiller

I've wondered this myself. I don't think I'd say it's likely but I'm not counting it out either, and I definitely won't be surprised if they get more guest appearances. I wish they'd just bring back Contests as a regular feature, both games and anime. And make Dawn the official co-star again.
  10. Johtohfiller

More things I want to see: Bewear follows TR to Galar. Ash brings Rowlet along and it battles a lot more, evolving into Decidueye as a fitting Robin Hood reference. Unlikely but whatever. Kalos gang crosses the channel to pay a visit.
  11. Johtohfiller

Being called Sword and Shield I hope it's battle-heavy. I want to see some nods to King Arthur, Beowulf, Robin Hood, The Hobbit, etc.