• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. S

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Nobody really replied to this when I first posted it, so I’m going to take a chance and post it again You know, I’ve really got to say that all of these initial possibilities for this new Pokémon anime that are going around here have all really gotten me a little bit confused about how to feel...
  2. S

You know, I’ve really got to say that all of these initial possibilities for this new Pokémon anime that are going around here have all really gotten me a little bit confused about how to feel about it, honestly. I mean if it turns out that this really is a full-blown out reboot of the series...
  3. S

Um, I’m a bit confused about how the next series is supposed to go down I mean Is it going to be a reboot? And if it isn’t, then how exactly is this whole multiple regions thing supposed to work? I mean if Ash is still going to be the main character in next generation game-themed anime...