• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. Lofty

What are your game headcanons?

Apologies if there is already a thread for this. I've been wondering: what headcanons do you have about the games? I myself have quite a few. -Hilbert, Hilda, Nate, and Rosa are cousins, hence their somewhat similar appearances. -The very first Pokemon Gym was founded in Johto, specifically...
  2. Lofty

Unova Starters Available Until Dec. 9th!

Through some random turn of events, I now have 12 Snivy, 11 Tepig, and 36 Oshawott. OshaWHAT????:sweatlol: Anyway, does anyone want some starters? I'll only do it until December 9th, as I'll be bombarded with homework after that. I'll accept most offers, unless it's a glitch or hacked in...
  3. Lofty

Sinnoh Starters Needed

Hi, I'm looking for Sinnoh starters. Anyone have any? Any level, evolutionary form, or gender is fine. I'd also prefer non-shinies, and I don't care about Pokerus. Thank you to all who apply in advance!
  4. Lofty

Hey...!

Hello, everyone! I'm Purazuma, and though this is my first time actually posting, I've used the Forums for months as a guest. I hope to get along well with all of you, if not, then most. So, without further ado, hey...!