• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. K

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World Yup, just like the Japanese release.
  2. K

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World It matters since you can't breed DW abilities without a female DW poke, and I know because I am well educated.
  3. K

FAQ: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

So while trying to update my ARDSi by dragging the V1.25 firmware to the "Commit Changes" area of the Code Manager, this is what I always get: I have my ARDSi plugged into the computer, but it still doesn't work. Also the first time I plugged it in, my comp said new hardware was found but it...
  4. K

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World It's not female. >.>
  5. K

New minigame on Pokemon.com

I want Jolteon :/ Got Flareon twice... Edit: Woo got Jolteon :)
  6. K

New minigame on Pokemon.com

After beating the 4th level.
  7. K

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Or if you could pay attention for 3 seconds when every battle starts, you'd see they shiny twice and have music that occurs with it.
  8. K

FAQ: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

How do I get my AR DSi to recognize my White version?
  9. K

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Re: EV Training OP, refer to this.
  10. K

Opinions / Ratings of the Gym Leaders in Pokemon B/W

I critical haxed my way with Lenora and Elesa, Skyla I had to fight a 2nd time though.
  11. K

So I guess giving the Power items to the parents would be better.
  12. K

The Diaries of Black and White

Caught all 3 Musketeers, Terrakion has an Adamant nature :)
  13. K

When breeding with a flawless Ditto, what are the chances the offspring will be flawless?
  14. K

The Diaries of Black and White

Ghetsis is difficult. By Ghetsis, I mean Hydreigon. It took out my main 4 members several times until I just gave up.
  15. K

Localized Names

Kimberly is 8 characters :P Hilbert and Hilda sound so fugly...
  16. K

When are you getting B/W? (US)

My parents would think I'd need help if I waited till midnight to buy a game :/
  17. K

Shiny Encounters In B/W

You can still breed for a shiny Zorua. I wonder if a shiny Reshiram/Zekrom/Victini would be considered hacked.
  18. K

Victini Wi-Fi Event Announced

Fyi guys, this Victini can't be shiny.
  19. K

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I'm choosing Oshawott and will eventually nickname him to Daikenki. Samurott sounds stupid. :/