• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. Silktree

PREVIEW: SS020: Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

So why weren't Seiya and Meganium's VAs listed to begin with? I guess they wanted it to be a last-minute surprise since they're a comedy duo. They're probably going to get more than a single minute of screentime.
  2. Silktree

English-language Galar licensed books coming soon

A link or titles would have been appreciated. Anyway, the anime hasn't even premiered in the west yet, so no English book is going to spoil anything. The fact that Go isn't mentioned makes it pretty obvious that these books haven't even been finished yet (September is pretty off), or maybe just...
  3. Silktree

I Will Replace Your Gen I & II Batteries - and Restore Your Save - For Free

I'm pretty sure that emulators, like VBA-M, can convert between .sav and battery files. This tutorial only explains the reverse process (GB->VC), but it shouldn't be too different.
  4. Silktree

I Will Replace Your Gen I & II Batteries - and Restore Your Save - For Free

You might want to enhance the service by offering to extract the save file so that it's compatible with Bank, or just for the sake of playing the game on a 3DS.
  5. Silktree

PREVIEW: SS022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Go isn't going to start training dozens of Pokemon, nor is Ash for that matter (it's nice that he trained them back in the day, but that was a long time ago). What's more realistic to expect is episodes like the one after this, which shows the lab Pokemon interact with each other. Raboot...
  6. Silktree

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

No. Ash has already been filling up his team rather quickly, and I just can't see why the writers would randomly decide to give him new starters last. Reserves are another story, and there is just as much merchandise for the Kanto starters as for Grookey and Soobble (not to mention key visuals...
  7. Silktree

PREVIEW: SS022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Even faux goodbye episodes have some resolution. At the very least Raboot will give Go a chance instead of sulking. Maybe the one Go is really saying goodbye to is the easygoing Scorbunny.
  8. Silktree

REVIEW: SS019: I Am Metamon!

Most of those episodes are departure ones. Too little, too late. Mimikyu is an exception because of its hatred for Pikachu and ability to win at least once. And I am not going to apologize for my opinion. If TRio care about their Pokemon, they shouldn't use them against superior trainers who...
  9. Silktree

REVIEW: SS019: I Am Metamon!

This episode and the Growlie and Blissey ones from 20+ years ago prove that Team Rocket are at their best when they help Pokemon that aren't meant to lose to Ash time after time.
  10. Silktree

PREVIEW: SS020: Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

An odd complaint about an episode featuring Meganium, Skarmory and Lugia.
  11. Silktree

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Squirtle is at the top left corner.
  12. Silktree

REVIEW: SS018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

The subtitles I'm familiar with just say "this Raichu is my comrade, trained by the Captain himself!", which is a little vague. But if you combine it with Pikachu and Raichu's lack of interaction, it's pretty obvious that it's a different Raichu. No way would Pikachu have agreed to retreat if it...
  13. Silktree

Visquez's Raichu had zero reaction to Pikachu and vice-versa, so it's almost definitely another Raichu that was trained by Lt. Surge. He does hand out a Pikachu in HGSS.
  14. Silktree

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters and Canonical to which

It's a fictional character and you hate him because of something that has no effect on gameplay. Any ideas on which Pokemon Lucas will get, or will he be ignored? Reminder that all Sinnoh starters are taken, as is Clefairy (his only Pokemon as an NPC).
  15. Silktree

World Championships in the anime

Go should focus on raids, quite honestly. They're definitely challenging enough for Raboot and actually have to do with Go's goal.
  16. Silktree

He could definitely make it in, as there are zero prerequisites. Ash chose to battle a higher-ranked trainer, but Go wouldn't have to do that. I am not saying it should happen, but it would be no different than Dawn battling Maylene for Buizel's sake (if anything, it would have lower stakes, as...
  17. Silktree

Pokemon 3D Adventure? Anyone know anything about this?

It's just one venue, so marketing has little to do with it. They probably just wanted a 3D Pokemon feature, and these are the only two choices.
  18. Silktree

It could be Forrest with some of Brock's Pokemon. Yes, Delia isn't the first character who lent her Pokemon to a family member. If the writers want to retread gym victories (do they?), that's fine, but I don't see the point when there are so many game characters that Ash didn't defeat or even...
  19. Silktree

You can't really complain about whitewashing regarding an episode where the actual opponent (that appeared for more than a few seconds) is black. They just decided to be more faithful to the games. As for the "hint" regarding Lt. Surge, I don't buy it as that would render Pisces' existence...
  20. Silktree

I don't really care what they intend to do after this series right now, but Ash doing another badge quest after all this sounds terrible. What I know is that I'd like to see Ash challenge Janine, Sabrina (with her Alakazam and Gengar duo), 2-3 top gym leaders from Galar, many Elite Four members...