• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Search results

1. SpinyShell

SPOILERS What are You Excited for in Sword and Shield (Potential Spoilers)(All Story Spoilers in Marked Spoiler Boxes Please)

Oh. Edit: Felt I should explain myself. I thought the Switch came with an SD card, similar to how the 3DS has its own SD card with it.
  2. SpinyShell

SPOILERS What are You Excited for in Sword and Shield (Potential Spoilers)(All Story Spoilers in Marked Spoiler Boxes Please)

This is a shot in the dark but couldn’t you download the photos to the Switch’s SD card, take said SD card out and plug it into a computer, and then dump the photos?
  3. SpinyShell

So I’m gonna post right now because I know this thread is probably going to be full of spoilers soon. As for what I’m excited about, I’d say the new Pokémon and Galar forms. I know I ragged on them a bit in the leak repository and new Pokémon discussion threads, but I’m still interested in...