• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Search results

1. DarkraiKnight

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1193464668116774913?s=20 Huh...they really DID call it a Raid Battle. Maybe the people who were calling this new series "Pokemon Go: The Anime" were onto something after all. Also, the SwSh wild battle theme remix sounds absolutely LIT. We NEED a...
  2. DarkraiKnight

I know, right? For example, I once saw a YT comment saying “Ash defeated Tapu Koko only to lose to a level 5 Snivy,” and I was just like “...dude. That happened MORE THAN 9 YEARS BEFORE he fought Tapu Koko.” Ash losing to Trip in that fight was dumb as heck, but the way people STILL use it as a...
  3. DarkraiKnight

Moreover, if we saw Gardenia again, there’s also a good chance James’ Cacnea (who is probably a Cacturne by now) would show up again to. It’d be great to see James reunite with his old friend, even if only for one episode.
  4. DarkraiKnight

I hope she has a personality similar to Webby's from Ducktales (the reboot, not the original).