• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Search results

1. QuantumPolagnus

[Gen VII] Synchronizer Abra Giveaway

Gen 7, and yes, I have the Calm one.
  2. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Popplio

Absolutely! My FC is in my signature - what's yours?
  3. QuantumPolagnus

I still have a bunch of these Abra left for anyone that wants them.
  4. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Popplio

Hey, Stits. I can trade you a Popplio, if you'd like - I have extras lying around.
  5. QuantumPolagnus

Since you're offering, I'd love to get my hands on some of the ones you have - I need the following for working on my Pokédex, anyway: Dratini Goomy Growlithe Vanillite Pancham (Scrappy Pangoro w/ False Swipe, Thief, Double Team, and Entrainment is my favorite HA/held item hunter) Deino Honedge
  6. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Electric Terrain mon

I just caught a Togedemaru, which can learn Electric Terrain and breed with Pikachu. I'd be happy to breed and trade you one. I'd be happy to trade you for a PP Up.
  7. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Sun exclusives for their Moon counterparts

Hey, are you available? I'm online to trade, now.
  8. QuantumPolagnus

I'm breeding you a Turtonator right now. *Edit: Turtonator is bred; working on Rufflet, now. *Edit 2: Hatching Rufflet, breeding Cottonee. *Edit 3: Done!
  9. QuantumPolagnus

So, I just finished breeding an army of Synchronize Abra and I have a bunch of leftovers that need good homes, so I figured I'd give them away to whoever wants them. I'm not asking for anything, but if you want to throw any items or Moon exclusives my way, I won't turn them down. What I...
  10. QuantumPolagnus

I have Rufflet, Cottonee, and Turtonator and would be happy to trade. Btw, nice phone - I'm loving my Pixel XL.
  11. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

Hey, I have Pokérus I can trade you. Would you mind trading it for a PP Up or a Bottle Cap?
  12. QuantumPolagnus

For Trade: Aloan Vulpix with HA 4EM and Pokérus

Thanks for the Vulpix!
  13. QuantumPolagnus

Great timing on getting online! I just finished breeding a few Fomantis that fit the description: two are Mild, and one is Quiet.
  14. QuantumPolagnus

I could breed you a Contrary Fomantis with Leaf Storm (in a Premier Ball). Would that be acceptable? *Edit: Oh, yeah, I'd like one of the 31/x/31/31/31/31 ones (all but Atk).
  15. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: FT: Pokérus / LF: Power Items, Scyther, etc.

Hey, I sent you a PM so we can hopefully work out a trade.
  16. QuantumPolagnus

Sun & Moon: Starters, Version Exclusives, SOS/Rare Pokemon GIVEAWAY

I'd love a Popplio and I'd be willing to trade you a Premier Ball 'mon for it.
  17. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: FT: Pokérus / LF: Power Items, Scyther, etc.

I lucked into getting Pokérus pretty early on, so I'm looking for a few things and would be willing to trade Pokérus'ed 'mons for them. I'm looking for the following things: Items: Power Weight Power Bracer Power Belt Power Lens Power Band Power Anklet PP Ups Bottle Caps Pokemon: Scyther HA...
  18. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: Pokerus and Vikavolt

I'm only on Akala, as well, but I lucked out and got PokéRUS, so I'd be happy to trade you something with it. Do you have Sun or Moon? I have Sun, so if you have Moon, we could trade version exclusive for version exclusive. Otherwise, I'm sure we could work something out.
  19. QuantumPolagnus

Which team did you side with?

I chose Instinct. I'd made up my mind before I even knew what the teams were called, back when I only knew there was Red, Blue, and Yellow teams; I figured everyone would either choose Red or Blue, so I had to be contrary and choose Yellow.
  20. QuantumPolagnus

Your "Yes!" moments.

Like Zkat mentioned, when I hatched my Lapras was my first moment I actually said "Yes!" and shook my fist in victory. I hatched it at lvl 29 just a few days ago. It isn't the most powerful Lapras I've ever seen at about 1700cp (I see a lot of them on top of gyms at over 2300cp), but it's...