• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Search results

1. B

Need help with new laptop.

I just bought a new laptop but I'm not very tech wise. My question is: What's the best way to get rid of bloatware? An and all help is appreciated.
  2. B

Black and White TV Spot

Cartoon Network is showing the Giratina movie right now and they just showed a commercial about Black and White. Did anyone see it? If you did, what did you think of Iris' voice? I thought it sounded too mature for her character. Although she is always calling Ash a child so maybe they're trying...
  3. B

Introducing mahself

Yo Forum people! My name is Franco But you can call me Baroque. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Thats it. Oh and one last thing: ◑ ◔ ╔═╗ IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR! ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ╚═╝