• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Search results

1. SpinyShell

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I'm assuming it's because it has a port.
  2. SpinyShell

I think you're underselling those subs. I was a member on r/pokemon for a year, and it wasn't so bad (until they allowed memes, in which case the sub devolved into kids spamming outdated memes they don't understand for fake internet points). There were quite a few anti-Ash posts and the OP of...
  3. SpinyShell

Mainly Pokemon subreddits, especially the massive sub r/pokemon where it seemed like most people disliked the series. I only saw a few positive comments about it.
  4. SpinyShell

I was under the impression that SM was not particularity well-liked. Everywhere I went online seemed to see it as one of the worst, if not the worst, anime series.
  5. SpinyShell

Considering the negative reception towards the Alola series, and the fact that anime was set there for the past few years, I don't think we will see a lot of focus on Alola.
  6. SpinyShell

I figure it's mainly because Kanto is Ash's home region so it'd be suitable as a home base, and because of the potential for appealing to nostalgia and/or Kanto's fans.
  7. SpinyShell

I highly doubt having two male protagonists in the anime is going to doom the franchise. I feel you're making a mountain out of a Drilburmolehill.