• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Search results

1. Enzap

ATTENTION: Come Join Our Staff!

Hey all, thanks for the applications we've received so far. I know we said we were closing apps over a week ago but we due to the fairly low number of applications we received we have decided to leave it open for a while longer. We may reach out to some people we are interested before we close...
  2. Enzap

Last call for applications! Get in your app within 24 hours please! If you're on the fence about applying, I recommend you go for it! Sending an application is not commiting yourself to anything and you may surprise yourself at how well qualified you are.
  3. Enzap

Reminder that you only have one week left to apply! This is a great opportunity to get involved and make a positive impact on the Pokemon fandom.
  4. Enzap

Since we realize people are probably busy playing the new games right now, we are extending the deadline for applications through another week. So please have applications in by November 26th. I really appreciate those who have sent in applications so far. We are a site run by volunteers and we...
  5. Enzap

Hello all, in order to keep up with the influx of activity due to the excitement around Sword and Shield, we are taking applications to be a moderator in the following sections: Current Events: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Pokémon Anime and Manga Note that applying for our Sword and Shield...