• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Search results

1. J

GEN VI: Trading Event Pokemon

I have a Manaphy, a Shaymin and a Celebi, all from the 20th anniversary events. Would you be interested in one of them for your Volcanion?
  2. J

GEN VI: LF: Pokéball Vivillon

To complete my vivillon collection I'm only missing this elusive pattern: the pokéball pattern I can breed any 5IV breedable pokémon (though it will take some time) or maybe even trade you a legendary for it. I don't care about nature, gender, IV's or legitness. Thank you
  3. J

4-5IV breeding leftovers giveaway/trade

Great, thanks, I'm on now if you want to trade
  4. J

4-5IV breeding leftovers giveaway/trade

Could you trade me one of your Charmanders (with 5IV's if possible)? I can give you a 5IV Honedge for it =)
  5. J

HA extreme speed dratini give away - DIVE BALL now available

Re: HA extreme speed dratini give away Thanks a bunch for the Dratini =)
  6. J

HA extreme speed dratini give away - DIVE BALL now available

Re: HA extreme speed dratini give away Could I have the Female 31/31/31/x/x/31 with the HA? I'll give you a 5IV Adamant Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Flare Blitz as egg moves (also need to get rid of them =) )
  7. J

MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers

I'm available now. Thanks =)
  8. J

MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers

Would you take a 5IV Adamant Charmander with the egg moves Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz for Gible #4?
  9. J

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers: Update 04/03 Would you take a 5IV Adamant Charmander with the egg moves Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz in a Pokéball (I still have 2 females I think) for Chimchar #1?
  10. J

Breeding Leftovers

Would you be interested in a 5IV Brave Honedge for the Female 5IV Charmander?
  11. J

Competitive Pokes?

I can breed you a HA Mawile with 5IV's for a Poison Heal Gliscor with Impish and 5IV's.
  12. J

4-5 IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Venipede, Riolu & Drilbur)

Re: 4-5 IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Chansey, Skarmory & Gible) Would you take a 5IV Charmander for Chimchar Nr.6?
  13. J

Lf: 4/5iv rejects FT: tons of perfect, 4/5iv rejects

I've got my eye in on of htose 5 IV Staryu. I have a 5 IV Larvitar with Outrage and Dragon Dance I could trade you for one (could I have the perfect one if you still have it?).
  14. J

Complete My Team!

Trying to build a competitive team to use in the Battle Maison and later in Wi-Fi battles. I'm looking for help in finding partners for these pokémon: Talonflame Ability: Gale Wings Item: Sharp Beak Nature: Adamant EV: 192 HP 252 Atk 4 Def 60 Spd Moves: Brave Bird Roost Flare Blitz Swords Dance...
  15. J

5 IV Eevee's for trade

Would you take a 5IV Quiet Snover with 31/31/31/31/31/x for a female calm eevee?
  16. J

Starter Distribution for Xmas Gift

When is the giveaway starting?
  17. J

Pokemons with HA from the Pokebank

Re: Treecko Adamant HA and Chimchar Jolly HA with T. Punch Could I have a chimchar for a marine scatterbug?
  18. J

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Snivy, Piplup, Litleo and Tepig added. Roselia soo I think I could breed you a 31/31/31/31/31/x Snover. Would you take one for Drilbur #7?
  19. J

GEN VI: Seeking Protean Froakie, Dittos, and more!

I have a Normal Friend Safari with Lillipup, Loudred and Chansey (which you want, I believe). Add me, my FC is in my signature.
  20. J

Trading 5/4 IV Froakie/Eevee/Riolu/Other

Would you take a magby for Ichigo (5IV froakie number 2)? I could try to give it 3 good IV's, but that's all, and i can't promise anything. Let me know what you think. My FC: 2337-3699-4544