• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. TheGoldenDuck

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I have to agree with both sides because I enjoyed them in Diamond and Pearl, but then Sun and Moon really did them justice for the reasons your mentioned.
  2. TheGoldenDuck

Can't wait for a translation. I want to get a better idea of their personalities are going to be.
  3. TheGoldenDuck

So anyone have any hopes and whatnot with Koharu?
  4. TheGoldenDuck

What even is this thread?
  5. TheGoldenDuck

This is very painful because I want to speculate about something tangible. Well screw it, I'm sick of waiting for more news on this series and I'm sick of this chill I get down my spine every time I click on this thread, so here's some thoughts/wants I'd like to share: Since Gou's getting...
  6. TheGoldenDuck

Hope the next bit of info for this series shows off more; I've been failing to contain my frustration. All I want is something animated to be shown, I don't care if it's a trailer that's 30 or even 20 seconds long, just please release us from endless cycle of almost nothing truly constructive...
  7. TheGoldenDuck

I've seen 14,000,605 different timelines and in only one of them fans will be satisfied with the upcoming Pocket Monsters series, the rest including this one fans will hate it. I feel like I have to mention I'm kidding everytime I make a post like this so no one takes me seriously.
  8. TheGoldenDuck

I nap for a bit then wake up, go on these forums, this thread only to see 9 pages of pretty much the same discussions as the last time. And seriously, how can anyone look at this series with the little new information we got and come to the conclusion immediately that it will be bad? I fucking...
  9. TheGoldenDuck

Soooooooo, think we can all make it to 200 pages again? Just kidding around.
  10. TheGoldenDuck

I hate to sound ungrateful, but I was hoping for a bit more...