• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I place the Spell Card "Back to Square One" in the Cupboard. This card brings back all the items destroyed by the Astral Singularity before the card is removed. Astro Honoka jumps to the year 1066 and picks up a Mace from the Battle of Hastings. Astral Birth Void combines itself with the...
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add another Goomba to the Cupboard, same as the First Goomba. SMG4 summons the Luigi from his Universe this time. The Luigi from SMG4's Universe is afraid of just about everything, and will cower in the corner for as long as he is in the Cupboard. We return to a few hours ago and pick up the...
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put SMG4 into the Cupboard. Once per turn, he can summon one of his friends into the cupboard. For this turn, he summons the Mario from his Universe. The Mario from SMG4's universe is an idiot and can/will do ANYTHING, regardless of whether or not it's logically possible. The SMG4!Mario takes...
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a Goomba to the Cupboard. The Goomba is a simple creature, it won't do much. But don't attempt to perform the Goomba Mating Call, or it will muliply infinitely. We travel to the year 0 and snag us a baby Jesus (let's hope that doesn't screw up the timeline TOO badly...) Cupboard...
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add an Uno Reverse Card to the Cupboard. This card undoes a previous action before being destroyed. With the Double Summon back in place, I sacrifice two Chaoses (which are easily replaced) to summon Number 39: Utopia. Number 39: Utopia can only be removed by a Number's effect and can remove...
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I place a Double Summon in the cupboard. When Double Summon is added to the cupboard, each player is allowed to place a second item into the Cupboard. With that said, I'll put a Duplic-8-inator into the Cupboard as well. The Duplic-8-inator fires at the Marx Plush, replicating it eight times...
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add in the Pencil, which can undo any damage done by the Eraser and can also add letters to items, changing them into other items, once per turn. Using the Pencil, I add the arx Pl back to the Mush, transforming it back into a Marx Plush, which is kind of upset that it would be erased so...
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I combine Zero and Infinity... The resulting energy from their fusion results in Astral Birth Void being added to the Cupboard. Astral Birth Void is as powerful as Zero and Infinity put together. Can be combined with a spark of either positive energy or negative energy that has been added to...
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add Zero to the Cupboard. Zero, like Infinity, is omnipotent, even above the Sigularity itself. Zero has all the same abilities and immunities as Infinity. Can only be removed by the combined force of the Singularity, the Duplic-8-inator, the Mirror, the Nihil Manifesto and the First Item. If...
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

Anyways, I add a mirror to the Cupboard. It's... a mirror. It can show reflections and reflect things back at other items in the Cupboard. For instance, the Duplic-8-Inator blasts the mirror, which bounces the beam back at the Duplic-8-Inator, replicating the Duplic-8-Inator eight times. Jevil...
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

Umm... Didn't Jevil crash the Bulldozer outside the Cupboard? It's not there anymore.
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a Rank-Up Magic Card to the Cupboard. The Rank-Up Magic Card targets one "Number" item in the Cupboard and increases its rank by 1. After this effect is used, the "Number" item can be exchanged for a "Number C" item with the same number as the "Number" item, using the "Number" item as one...
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I sacrifice 10 Chaoses to Ritual Summon Jevil into the Cupboard. The Jevil can only be added to the Cupboard via Ritual Summon by sacrificing 10 or more Chaoses. The Jevil, once Ritual Summoned, is capable of doing anything. This effect cannot be nullified except by Jevil's own effect. The Ten...
  14. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add the Duplic-8-Inator to the Cupboard. Once per turn, you may target any item with this and multiply its current quantity by 8. the Duplic-8-Inator fires at the Marx Plush. There are now eight Marx Plushes, who whoop around and summon 8 more Chaoses. Nanapon hypnotizes the Duplic-8-inator...
  15. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add Nanapon to the cupboard. Each turn, she can do one mystical thing, such as telling the fortune of another character in the cupboard, and if you so choose, can attempt to hypnotize one character that is currently in the cupboard. The hypnotized character will then initiate the effect of a...
  16. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add the Sig's Ladybug from a few cupboards ago. It has no effects but to sit there and be cute. The Marx Plush acts up and summons another Chaos. Cupboard: Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's Ladybug (adds a Sig every 2 turns) The Singularity (completely op...
  17. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a Marx Plush. It adds one Chaos each turn. Cupboard: Sig's Ladybug (adds a Sig every 1 turns) The Singularity (completely immune to all effects) (cannot be removed) (cannot be modified) Marx Plush
  18. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add Exodia the Forbidden One. If Exodia the Forbidden One is in the cupboard as well as the following items: Right Arm of the Forbidden One, Left Arm of the Forbidden One, Right Leg of the Forbidden One, and Left Leg of the Forbidden One; the cupboard is destroyed and replaced with a new one...
  19. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

Marx goes berserk and summons another Chaos. I sacrifice the 10 Chaoses to Ritual Summon Jevil into the Cupboard. The Jevil can only be added to the Cupboard via Ritual Summon by sacrificing 10 or more Chaoses. The Jevil, once Ritual Summoned, is capable of doing anything. This effect cannot be...
  20. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I take the Sig's Ladybug at the top of the cupboard out of the Cupboard to protect it from the Hungry Portal, leaving the Hungry Portal to swallow the Waddle Doo. The Marx Plush goes berserk and summons yet another Chaos. The Sig's Ladybugs summon forth a new group of Sigs to avenge the old...